"Hopefully very soon we're going to have new stuff out.Well in the next year" Richard Fortus on Rollingstone.com-4/24/14

Groghan is just unbearable.

Instead of just doing your normal insult thing, how about telling me where I'm wrong........or, simply put me on ignore. At the very least, stick to the topic.

It's not about right or wrong, or opinions in general, it's about your non-stop patrolling of the forum. Pretty much all you post is "It amazes me how some posters act this way" or "some posters just don't get it".

I like how you edited your original post. But you are still spreading falsehoods.

You ignore all the positive stuff I write about the band, and you ignore all the casual conversations I have.

You have this weird grudge you carry around, so you only notice the negative things. And you take great exception when I call somebody out, but it doesn't bother you when people you agree with call people out. Kind of like what you are doing right now. Making posts specifically to insult another poster while completely ignoring the actual topic. Do you think the forum would be better off we all just ignore topics and only posts insults about other posters?

Let me help you out. Put me on ignore!!! Then you never have to read my posts again. Think about how much better your posting life will be!!! Then you can stick to the actual topics. I put a couple of the posters I found most annoying on ignore and it ended 90% of the arguments I was involved in. Should have did it years ago. You should try it, bro. Life is too short to get angry at complete strangers on a rock n roll forum. If people make you mad, and you aren't willing to have debates with them - just put them on ignore. Good luck to you.

L

Yes, I edited my original post because the last time we had this conversation you took my "100% of your posts" comment literally and as an actual statistic you tried to refute. I believe that reflects badly on you. I edited for your benefit.

LOL. I suppose it should reflect badly on me that I took one of your comments "literally."

Nice. You should caveat your posts by letting us know what parts you aren't serious about or what parts we're not meant to give credence to.

Ignore is for wimps. If someone moves you to take that step, they've beaten you.

Normally I'd agree with you.

but if somebody is only interested in fighting with you, or letting you know how much they dislike you - then what is the point? This forum is about GnR. If Shadow doesn't want to talk with me about GnR - whether it is friendly chat or a spirited debate - then why not either just ignore the person, or put them on ignore so you don't see their posts. Shadow has developed an unhealthy personal dislike for me, and doesn't like to talk about GnR with me - so wouldn't he be better off ignoring me?

I'll talk about Gnr with anybody. I don't mind if somebody disagrees with 100% of my GnR opinions. And I'll gladly debate it all with them. But if all they want to do is let me know how much they don't like me, then what is the point? The forum is dedicated to GnR. Not to us. I feel bad that I've had such an effect on this guy.

I'm just not a fan.

He could ignore you at any time. Going to ignore is basically admitting that you need to be protected from yourself.

I respect your opinion. You are one of the best posters on here.

I disagree though with your last sentence. Like I said. If somebody isn't interested in talking GnR and only wants to insult somebody else - what's the point? Better off to just ignore them - whether it's by just not responding to their posts or by using the actual ignore feature. Or maybe sending the person you have a problem with a PM and seeing if you can work it out that way.

Now let's stop derailing the topic and get back to talking about GnR!!!!