Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont think this has been posted yet but its from musicradar.com, it may be old news but new to me and thought i would share.

"Guns N' Roses. Chinese Democracy. November release. Could it be? If all indications are correct, the answer is a firm "yes." And you can mark November 25 as the date to remember on your calender.

According to sources close to the situation, Chinese Democracy, which has been in production for over 14 years, at a cost of umpteen millions dollars, will be available exclusively in the US at Best Buy stores.

It is said that the band's co-manager, Andy Gould (who works the group along with uber-manager Irving Azoff), informed 900 employees of the retail giant at a vendor convention in Dallas, Texas of the imminent release - and then played them three songs from the finished record.

Gould is also reported to have told executives at Best Buy that a new song, If The World, will be featured in the closing credits of the forthcoming movie, Body Of Lies, which stars Russell Crowe and Leonardo DiCaprio. Gould also said that If The World was Axl Rose's favorite song. From reports, it was the best received track amongst Best Buy employees."

link

Dont think this has been posted yet but its from musicradar.com, it may be old news but new to me and thought i would share.

"Guns N' Roses. Chinese Democracy. November release. Could it be? If all indications are correct, the answer is a firm "yes." And you can mark November 25 as the date to remember on your calender.

According to sources close to the situation, Chinese Democracy, which has been in production for over 14 years, at a cost of umpteen millions dollars, will be available exclusively in the US at Best Buy stores.

It is said that the band's co-manager, Andy Gould (who works the group along with uber-manager Irving Azoff), informed 900 employees of the retail giant at a vendor convention in Dallas, Texas of the imminent release - and then played them three songs from the finished record.

Gould is also reported to have told executives at Best Buy that a new song, If The World, will be featured in the closing credits of the forthcoming movie, Body Of Lies, which stars Russell Crowe and Leonardo DiCaprio. Gould also said that If The World was Axl Rose's favorite song. From reports, it was the best received track amongst Best Buy employees."

link

..........and they learned this news by reading forums like this for the past couple weeks.........now the circle is complete

congrats

plague

Platinum Member

Loc: los angeles, CA USA

Originally Posted By: RnRJunkieso:

Plaque are we going to get to see that exciting new record from 50 Cent as well this year?

Plague:

Yep.

"Before I Self-Destruct" is coming 12/9.

I can't vouch for the "exciting" part, however.

Don't know what this really means for us. It sounds like theyn think this guy actually actually is in the know. And even if it did get added to universals list today, how the hell would we know about it?

I have a good feeling about this week. It seems everything is in place, they are just figuring out how exactly to unleash the news. I wonder if they will allow Best Buy to announce it, much like they did for Shackler's Revenge on RB2, since they are going to be the ones who are marketing it at first. Can't wait to find out!

Edited by sofine11

So is it on the schedule yet? :rolleyes:

I was wondering the same thing. Would said schedule even be made available to the public? If so, I doubt the most anticipated rock album of all time will be announced by simply showing up on a schedule. :rolleyes: