Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

Guest RonMexico82

Maybe the Ginger Tosser is going to release Chinese Democracy over three discs but not in the traditional sense. Maybe disc one will have vocals, disc 2 guitar and disc three everything else. To hear Chinese Democracy you have to buy all three discs and then play them simultaneously to hear the songs properly. :lol::scared:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the Ginger Tosser is going to release Chinese Democracy over three discs but not in the traditional sense. Maybe disc one will have vocals, disc 2 guitar and disc three everything else. To hear Chinese Democracy you have to buy all three discs and then play them simultaneously to hear the songs properly. :lol::scared:

"I was concerned about a couple of steps that the Russian government took in the last several days. One was reducing the energy supplies to Czechoslovakia." --John McCain referring to a country that no longer exists, Phoenix, Arizona, July 14, 2008

Ha, cool.:D I wouldn't believe that John McCain has no idea about countries that exist or no-exist for 15 years.We splitted with slovakia in before The Spaghetti Incident was released :D

In topic, it would be absolutely awkward to release CD like that you've written. How many peoples owns 3 Cd players? :lol:

I really guess that it will be like one of the possibilities I've written few minutes ago.

Edited by BatVin

Haha. I'd feel great about myself once I merge the files to make single tracks on one album.

Quick update:

All six SKUs are in the RSS and my friend is print screening those. Once he gets home he'll either scan or take pictures of them and provide them to me to provide to you.

It does say the three $19.99 SKUs are Vinyl, btw. There is currently no additional information in the RSS on these disc(s)

-darknemus

Tell him to save time and hassle and just save print screens to flash drive or some kind of memory, pictures or scans is a hassle compared to saving to memory, shit even email them.

How about using a....... I dont know, say a camera and take a picture of the screen?? Crazy Idea, I know.. but think about it??

Ok your way is quicker

sorry, that sarcasm was geared more toward darknemus. Your suggestion was fine.

Quick update:

All six SKUs are in the RSS and my friend is print screening those. Once he gets home he'll either scan or take pictures of them and provide them to me to provide to you.

It does say the three $19.99 SKUs are Vinyl, btw. There is currently no additional information in the RSS on these disc(s)

-darknemus

Tell him to save time and hassle and just save print screens to flash drive or some kind of memory, pictures or scans is a hassle compared to saving to memory, shit even email them.

How about using a....... I dont know, say a camera and take a picture of the screen?? Crazy Idea, I know.. but think about it??

Ok your way is quicker

My post was sarcastic to you :rofl-lol:

Quick update:

-darknemus

Ok your way is quicker

My post was sarcastic to you :rofl-lol:

well fork you then

I called Best Buy in Paramus NJ 201-556-1321. After spending about five minutes on hold I was told there is nothing in the system at all for Chinese Democracy.

Ask them to check the RSS system.. by default, they check the web system, which does NOT have the information.

-darknemus

I called Best Buy in Paramus NJ 201-556-1321. After spending about five minutes on hold I was told there is nothing in the system at all for Chinese Democracy.

Ask them to check the RSS system.. by default, they check the web system, which does NOT have the information.

-darknemus

That is exactly what I did, and probably what took so long. Anyone can call for themselves and ask.

Would any of you kind souls care to give me a summary of this thread, i've been glancing at some points and don't know whether or not to fall victim to excitement or to ask more questions.

There's this rock band called Guns N' Roses. Alot of people here are fans of that rock band. This thread consists of people who want a new album from that band.

How's that?

Would any of you kind souls care to give me a summary of this thread, i've been glancing at some points and don't know whether or not to fall victim to excitement or to ask more questions.

Well, one day and half ago a lot of web sites reported there is a final release date for CD the 23th november. Only GNR confirmation left. Til then, darknemus found that the bestbuy internal products system contains three different CD items ... then there are people phoning to best buy to check it out. some of them confirmed it, others don´t ... and also all the rumours about what exactly contain the three discs of chinese democracy... different cover arts same product ... CD,DVD and documentary?, same CD with different bonus tracks ...

All this is going on ... useful or useless?

:drevil:

Well, one day and half ago a lot of web sites reported there is a final release date for CD the 23th november. Only GNR confirmation left. Til then, darknemus found that the bestbuy internal products system contains three different CD items ... then there are people phoning to best buy to check it out. some of them confirmed it, others don´t ... and also all the rumours about what exactly contain the three discs of chinese democracy... different cover arts same product ... CD,DVD and documentary?, same CD with different bonus tracks ...

All this is going on ... useful or useless?

:drevil:

darknemus didnt find it i did. He confirmed the 3 sku#s for the 3 cds i posted I didnt remember the sku#s for the 3 lps. He confirmed the sku#s for the 3 cds later that day. silent assassin posted the sku#s for the 3 lps last night.

The release has to be true gnr camp would of had to respond to these rumors by now if they where not true. This would be the end of Axl if he never responds and there is no Chinese Democracy waiting for us the week of 11/23/08.

seriously though, as if 2007 wasnt bad enough. if he doesnt come thorough now, he should just go back to hiding until 2012 when the band is eligible for the R&R hall of fame

Edited by estranged 16

"I was concerned about a couple of steps that the Russian government took in the last several days. One was reducing the energy supplies to Czechoslovakia." --John McCain referring to a country that no longer exists, Phoenix, Arizona, July 14, 2008

Ha, cool.:D I wouldn't believe that John McCain has no idea about countries that exist or no-exist for 15 years.We splitted with slovakia in before The Spaghetti Incident was released :D

In topic, it would be absolutely awkward to release CD like that you've written. How many peoples owns 3 Cd players? :lol:

I really guess that it will be like one of the possibilities I've written few minutes ago.

Sorry, kinda off topic, but you guys should check out the album Zaireeka by the Flaming Lips. It's a four album CD which has different parts of each song split up among the four discs. You need four CD players and some friends in order to synchronize the different discs and listen to the album. Essentially, since each CD play has 2 speakers, it is like listening to an album in 8 speaker surround sound. Also, since the rate at which the laser reads the discs will differ slightly from player to player, the songs will fall slightly in and out of sync, which creates a unique listening experience each time you play the CDs. It's a lot of fun and a great album. Anyway, back on topic...

This is the first time since 13 Tuesdays that I've actually believed this album will come out. What's going on right now is a little more convincing, too. The only thing that sucks is that there are a few more albums coming out that week that I want to get my hands on. I guess I gotta start saving up now. :P

Sorry, kinda off topic, but you guys should check out the album Zaireeka by the Flaming Lips. It's a four album CD which has different parts of each song split up among the four discs. You need four CD players and some friends in order to synchronize the different discs and listen to the album. Essentially, since each CD play has 2 speakers, it is like listening to an album in 8 speaker surround sound. Also, since the rate at which the laser reads the discs will differ slightly from player to player, the songs will fall slightly in and out of sync, which creates a unique listening experience each time you play the CDs. It's a lot of fun and a great album. Anyway, back on topic...

That's the worst idea ever.

Off Topic:

Yeah that was a cool idea. I like artists who takes risks and try different things. You should check out the documentary "Fearless Freaks". They have the footage of them trying the original idea using cassette players in a live environment. It's a really interesting documentary even if you're not a Lips fan.

Edited by Ions