Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

I'd be more excited if we had a tracklist and an album cover.

Do we really want to ruin all the surprises for ourselves?

It's only 4 and a half weeks to wait

Do you think you can restrain yourself from downloading the album when it leaks or restrain yourself from checking out the tracklisting and album cover when they appear on Best Buy's site?

Album cover and track list I will Check out, but a leak no thanks had my fill. B)

Edited by Blues

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not surprized if michelle ortiz an (a)ssociate with employee number 864330 is fired because of chinese democracy!

thanks guys!

that would be stupid, its not like checking the rss is something they are not supposed to do, they check it all the time thats why its there

I think gnr should tell us whats going on instead of us having to find out ourselves

gunsguy

Edited by gunsguy

Do you think you can restrain yourself from downloading the album when it leaks or restrain yourself from checking out the tracklisting and album cover when they appear on Best Buy's site?

I'll have to think about that

WHAT!?!?! Did I miss something? The album has been moved up to November 11th?

Very Clever

22nd Australia, 23rd US

I know. That's more than 4 and a half weeks, dude.

sue me dick :xmasssanta:

Learn to count, peckerhead.

;)

i don't know about you fools, but i'll be downloading this album as soon as I can :devil:

go fuck yourself

dude, chill the fuck out, what the hell is your problem? you're angry at the world so you have to go be a prick at people on the internet for no reason at all???

I just don't understand, nothing on their Guns N' Roses.com site and nothing on the Geffen records site about this release date at Best Buy.

Seen this pic on Amazon...pretty cool

CDALBUMCover.jpg

This cover is pretty funny

a2d5c0a398a0d693ade4c110.L.jpg

This cover is my favourite

b609810ae7a05ecabb80b110.L.jpg

Yea, I like the 2nd one too...I have seen those before, but that amzon pic was a new one for me.

None of the album covers that have surfaced on the internet are legit, the album art really blends in with the rawness and emotion of the New Guns N Roses sound.

Who is this guy? Mysteron posts here as Mysteron.Are you Buckets Webmaster?

Edited by rancid punks

Guest siliconmessiah
i don't know about you fools, but i'll be downloading this album as soon as I can :devil:

go fuck yourself

dude, chill the fuck out, what the hell is your problem? you're angry at the world so you have to go be a prick at people on the internet for no reason at all???

Ehm, you´re on a fanboard.

You are saying you will be "downloading this album as soon as I can".

That´s no cool thing to do.

Of course you support the artists, and if that is costing me like, 20 bucks for something I´ve been waiting for since 2000, that is fine.

If you buy the album. Guns N Roses will be able to make more music in the future, it´s that simple, really.

But I swear. If the album does get delayed once again. I will never, ever buy something that´s GnR again...

Is it really being released Nov 23, that date sounds very familiar to me.

Also is it only going to be available in the US at best buy.

We don't have best buy here and nothing is mentioned about the album.

Australia gets Chinese Democracy on the 22nd

Don't worry we will be able to get it :xmasssanta:

go fuck yourself

Ehm, you´re on a fanboard.

You are saying you will be "downloading this album as soon as I can".

That´s no cool thing to do.

Of course you support the artists, and if that is costing me like, 20 bucks for something I´ve been waiting for since 2000, that is fine.

If you buy the album. Guns N Roses will be able to make more music in the future, it´s that simple, really.

But I swear. If the album does get delayed once again. I will never, ever buy something that´s GnR again...

LOL chill out man, i will be buying the album on vinyl. i'm still going to download it as soon as I can though (can't stand waiting). i buy 90% of my music on vinyl, and download digital copies for my iPod. but even if i was buying it on compact disc, i would still download it asap because i'm impatient and can't wait until the retail release date.

i'm not a noob, quit jumping to conclusions. and lighten up a bit, eh?

Edited by nambis