Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

i dont think soon is the word.

Get on board or fuck off, soon is the word!

ha ha ha- you're right, we never know with GNR and all past accounts make us....we'll let's just say that we're 'far jaded' at this point. Still with the amount of news and involvement from management change to Rockband, body of lies, the best buy deal and now the rolling stone bit...it seems that backing out now would be nearly impossible......fingers crossed.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary Arnold, senior entertainment officer for Best Buy, has spoken to RollingStone.com about GUNS N' ROSES' long-awaited new album, "Chinese Democracy", which will finally hit stores on Sunday, November 23 (a departure from the normal Tuesday record release day). The album will be sold exclusively in Best Buy stores and online at BestBuy.com and iTunes. "The music is well worth waiting for," Arnold tells RollingStone.com. "We've all heard the stories about this album, and now everybody gets to hear that it's real."

Read more from RollingStone.com.

So now I can say taht release date is (nearly) for sure 23-25.11 2008. Oh my god. 40 days, it's too long for me. I'm gonna die in this 40 days (and I'll never hear) CD :-D Seriously, I've visited this forum few times whenever I could in last few days...it's not healthy.

Gary Arnold, senior entertainment officer for Best Buy, has spoken to RollingStone.com about GUNS N' ROSES' long-awaited new album, "Chinese Democracy", which will finally hit stores on Sunday, November 23 (a departure from the normal Tuesday record release day). The album will be sold exclusively in Best Buy stores and online at BestBuy.com and iTunes. "The music is well worth waiting for," Arnold tells RollingStone.com. "We've all heard the stories about this album, and now everybody gets to hear that it's real."

Read more from RollingStone.com.

We know. Stop reposting old news.

Well you know mother fuckers. We are anticipating one of the greatest fucking things on the mother fucking planet, and all I wanted to do as a fan today was post something I have not spotted to us fans, so please excuse me for being a fucking human. Alot of you guys on here are a bunch of god damn tools and that is why I try not to spend all my time on this board. Yes madison runs a fine outfit and it is not tight fucking lipped like htgth. So yeah the little fucking turtle was cut fuck head, I wish I could meet you in an alley somewhere. Dont fuck with this gnr fan, I am getting pretty fucking sick of all this sarcastistic nerdom. So fuck off if you wanna be cute, and tell me its already been posted you pricks. fuck.

Well you know mother fuckers. We are anticipating one of the greatest fucking things on the mother fucking planet, and all I wanted to do as a fan today was post something I have not spotted to us fans, so please excuse me for being a fucking human. Alot of you guys on here are a bunch of god damn tools and that is why I try not to spend all my time on this board. Yes madison runs a fine outfit and it is not tight fucking lipped like htgth. So yeah the little fucking turtle was cut fuck head, I wish I could meet you in an alley somewhere. Dont fuck with this gnr fan, I am getting pretty fucking sick of all this sarcastistic nerdom. So fuck off if you wanna be cute, and tell me its already been posted you pricks. fuck.

Oh shit, I'm scared now. Sorry for posting the turtle :scared:

GTFO :rofl-lol:

Calm down. You might need a little fresh air.

If you had check your PM you would have know that this was already posted and merge into the discussion thread.

I'm not celebrating untill it's officialy annouced on www.gunsnroses.com ..

Can't take the embarrasment from family and friends again.

But I do believe it's the real deal this time, as i've done before that is.. :)

Edited by Markus89

So I haven't been on this sub forum since the last leaks.... I see there's a new rumoured release date? And I'm also gussing, that even though its 'confirmed by sources', it has not been officially announced?

So I'm also guessing.. It's doubtful that it's actually true? :rolleyes:

Someone bring me up to speed please?

So I haven't been on this sub forum since the last leaks.... I see there's a new rumoured release date? And I'm also gussing, that even though its 'confirmed by sources', it has not been officially announced?

This time, it's really propably true, there will be official announcment in few days, I'm really sure.Maybe tomorrow.

By the way, I betted some money and beers in CD coming in 2008.It has to happend. :-D

This time, it's really propably true, there will be official announcment in few days, I'm really sure.Maybe tomorrow.

By the way, I betted some money and beers in CD coming in 2008.It has to happend. :-D

:lol: Damn. I wish I could get excited.

But in the 3 Years+ i've been here.... I've seen quite a few of these threads.

Wow, you really aren't up to date! :lol:

This is it dude.

This time it's different. We already have one cover, we know that there are 3 versions of it, there will be also vinyl release.Best Buy, which have exclusive deal witch universal to release it in USA have it already on their website (with release date November 25). This is really it. I know, it's hard to believe after that years, but this time, there is only one thing missing - official announcment from GNR. It will be there in few days, likely tomorrow.