Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is this thread still open unless its for the albums after chinese democracy

because...untill it's sold, with gnr it's still a rumor.

No it's not, shut the fuck up.

i think its coming out, i just was guessing why its still open, not doubting the date!

gnr fans are so jumpy

i think its coming out, i just was guessing why its still open, not doubting the date!

gnr fans are so jumpy

It's not that we're jumpy, it's just when we know the album is coming out, and someone still says it's a rumor, we can tend to get a little pissed off.

gnr fans are so jumpy

It's not that we're jumpy, it's just when we know the album is coming out, and someone still says it's a rumor, we can tend to get a little pissed off.

I know but you have to understand, I received an email from Best Buy saying the date changed, so I figure the best place to post it is here. I am not saying it's a rumor, if anything I was just further showing that it is real.

gnr fans are so jumpy

I wouldn't say it's a rumour, but obviously until the album's actually released it makes sense to still have a a thread with this title.

Looks as if this thread won't reach 300 pages after all. Anyway: I do have a rumored release date to add. Seriously! It's for Germany: December 1 - according to an MTV article. Seems kinda odd, but the album will hit the internet before any official release anyway.

Looks as if this thread won't reach 300 pages after all. Anyway: I do have a rumored release date to add. Seriously! It's for Germany: December 1 - according to an MTV article. Seems kinda odd, but the album will hit the internet before any official release anyway.

oh come on, get the spirit going, 300 pages here we go

oh come on, get the spirit going, 300 pages here we go

Come on people.....we need to push this over 300 pages TOGETHER!!! Push...push.....push!!!!

there is no reason to lock this theard...becouse release dates in lot of countries we still don't know....well, what we have?

I would start with November 23 for USA...what else? Is there any rumors about release date in middle Europe? (like Czech Republic, Slovinia, Slovenia, Austria etc.)

As far as I am concerned, because of the bands history, EVERY date is a rumored release date until I have actually paid for the album and am out of the store with it. As far as I know, Axl could have the FBI decline my debit card when I go to purchase it then Axl could walk into Best Buy and personally take back every CD on the shelf. When this thing is in my CD player- then it's a solid release date!

All I know is that there is still no official release date/ information for Germany. Amazon has no price, no information on the tracklist/ formats ... and MTV Germany reported on December 1 as release date ... :unsure:

I have seen commercials for the album pop up on TV.

I was watching The Trailer Park Boys and saw the commercial.

It's nothing over the top all it is the screen is black u see the words

"The Wait is Over"

fallowed by the new GNR logo and then underneath that u see Chinese Democracy available everywhere November 23rd

All this is going on during the intro of the title track

"The Wait is Over"

fallowed by the new GNR logo and then underneath that u see Chinese Democracy available everywhere November 23rd

I've yet to see it here.

Guest siliconmessiah
I for one am glad I haven't participated in any of these 294 pages...

oh wait...damn.

I guess we can lock this thread now. And let it sleep.

"The Wait is Over"

I've yet to see it here.

I saw it on Showcase here in Canada no word of a lie during every commercial break

Guest siliconmessiah
this thread should probably stay open until the day the album comes out or maybe until it reaches 300 pages lol

I went through the first pages...seems like the album were close to release/deal back in 2006.

"The Wait is Over"

I've yet to see it here.

I saw it on Showcase here in Canada no word of a lie during every commercial break

Really? I've been watching TPB lately and I haven't seen any commercials. Maybe I keep missing them.