Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Savage Animal always said that there would be three albums-worth of material. Of course he didn't mean musical material - he meant the CD material itself! Sheer genius.

Dear God i hope the Savage Animal is right.

I mean CD material as in the plastic. It doesn't sound so funny anymore

Savage Animal always said that there would be three albums-worth of material. Of course he didn't mean musical material - he meant the CD material itself! Sheer genius.

Yeah i got that, i was being sarcastic

A world tour would make it at least four years before they could work on a follow up.

Really?! How do other bands go on world tours and release albums within a couple of years then??

I'd say going on tour actually helps write new songs because you're on the road with the bandmates with not a great deal else to do, and then after the tour, or during breaks, you can work on refining your ideas.

However, that aside I think that albums 2 and 3 are pretty much complete and they will follow in maybe a years time after CD's eventual release.

That's if it all happens, Gn'R are still very quiet, but Mysteron did say not before tomorrow.

LP

Yeah i got that, i was being sarcastic

Sorry, just sometimes people on here don't get jokes.

Its funny, after all of this, If all we get is 1 album, I might actually be a bit dissapointed. By one album I don't mean 1 album every 2 years, I mean exactly that, just 1 solitary album. Its probably my own fault that I have got all wrapped up in this idea of multiple albums but I'm almost expecting that now.

Given the history of this process though, we should probably be grateful for anything.........

blah blah blah! blah blah? BLAH! blahblahblahblahblah.

A world tour would make it at least four years before they could work on a follow up.

Really?! How do other bands go on world tours and release albums within a couple of years then??

I'd say going on tour actually helps write new songs because you're on the road with the bandmates with not a great deal else to do, and then after the tour, or during breaks, you can work on refining your ideas.

However, that aside I think that albums 2 and 3 are pretty much complete and they will follow in maybe a years time after CD's eventual release.

That's if it all happens, Gn'R are still very quiet, but Mysteron did say not before tomorrow.

LP

I'm basing it on my hope that the world tour will be fucking epic and last for four years, obviously they can work on it once a tour ends, its just my hope.

LP

One wonders if it's still all down to Axl's mood - if he says yes at this meeting, the wheels turn and it goes into motion. From relative obscurity back into the limelight, such a loaded decision and he knows what he will face. Inspiration to every manic depressive - I'm in awe of the guy.

I believe this album is coming, then again I dont.

Ive more or less just stayed content with this - maybe it will, maybe it wont. Somehow that has kept me calm about it. When I have it I will flip though. I am excited for that day.

Proves nothing. And it's not a screenshot, it's a photograph.

ya, but it's a photograph of a computer screen, so it is indeed a screenshot.

So I could take a photograph of an oil painting, and then claim the photograph is indeed an oil painting?.... No.

I'm basing it on my hope that the world tour will be fucking epic and last for four years, obviously they can work on it once a tour ends, its just my hope.

i'd rather see them do smaller tours. take breaks and go out again. it would give them a fresh perspective each time rather than like the illusions tour where they lost touch with reality a bit.

Hopefully there will a proper announcement tomorrow with tracklistings and cover details for all 3 versions along with details of the first single and tour plans.

Happy Days!

Long Time Lurker, recent poster

Stan

Hopefully there will a proper announcement tomorrow with tracklistings and cover details for all 3 versions along with details of the first single and tour plans.

For tour plans, please check out the official websites of Nine Inch Nails, Soul Asylum and Rihanna. Thank you. :xmassrudolph:

Edited by A.J.

For tour plans, please check out the official websites of Nine Inch Nails, Soul Asylum and Rihanna. Thank you. :xmassrudolph:

:rofl-lol:

well done.

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/inde...-november-23rd/

A Best Buy employee confirms it there.

:rofl-lol:

well done.

all i gotta say is FUCK YEAH

i just called Best Buy in milwaukee, wisconsin and a woman named Robin says the release date is the 25 th and the three covers is just that , three different covers. i asked her about midnight release and she said there is a midnight release for the rockband game release but nothing scheduled yet for CD.

she did confirm the 25 th but she said she did hear her supervisor saying it may be changed to the 23 rd.

If the date is real, as all things seem to be pointing towards, then we're down to just five weeks and four days before release. I find it odd that they are able to release on a Sunday instead of Tuesday like every other release, has this ever been done before?

With the date given we're so close to drop date that promotion, video, radio single etc must all be going to hit very quickly. I have a feeling our heads will be swimming with all the new updates as we enter mach 1 speed now........ Just the updates today between best buy and rolling stone etc are more than we've had in so long...