Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a huge feeling that is the date we will get our official stuff.

I'm not hinging my reputation on it or anything, but if you recall, Best Buy originally had it in their system that CD "dropped" on the 28th, and the employee that relayed the info said "that could possibly be a pre-order date."

I think that is when things are going to go down. We've been right on with most of this type of info, I think this is the biggest lead we have at the moment.

I have a huge feeling that is the date we will get our official stuff.

I'm not hinging my reputation on it or anything, but if you recall, Best Buy originally had it in their system that CD "dropped" on the 28th, and the employee that relayed the info said "that could possibly be a pre-order date."

I think that is when things are going to go down. We've been right on with most of this type of info, I think this is the biggest lead we have at the moment.

you have a reputation??

It's as pointless as any other thread on here now.

No, THIS thread is pointless. I think most people realize Nov 23 thru Nov 29 is the busiest shopping week of the year (the album will have a full week to accumulate sales for Nielsen ratings or whatever), and there are a few artists who originally planned to release their album on Nov 25th who have pushed their releases back.

Halloween makes the most sense.

I agree, if you look back at the old Rolling Stone article from like 1999 there's a big clue to this.

Axl throws a costume party every Halloween for friends and their families. Enormous pumpkins ring the swimming pool, and spider webs hang in the trees. Specially built mazes and forts rattle with squealing children. Almost as excited as a child, Axl himself has been known to dash around and toy with every attraction. One past guest gets the impression that Axl is trying to re-create his own childhood, albeit one better than his actually was. The Halloween scene in the past few years hasn't been what it once was. "His parties have been getting smaller and smaller," recalls one recent guest. "The ever-shrinking universe."

Last Halloween, Axl appeared outfitted as a pig, scaring a few of the children in attendance, and screamed "Halloween is the best time for official announcements". Guests helped themselves to past and barbecued chicken; loud rock 'n' roll making made conversation difficult.

Just messin with ya man, no offense.

Edited by axlskAmpf

An idea crossed my mind this morning... what if all these ads, rumors, etc are lead ins.

And the thing actually drops weeks before?

That could really take a swing at the leaks.

That won't happen. Unless Best Buy has it secretly in an upcoming circular, there's no way they wouldn't allow Best Buy to capitalize and promote this thing as they see fit, being that they have such a huge financial risk involved.

The CD will come out on Nov. 23rd as has been widely reported and confirmed by best Buy.