Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know about you fools, but i'll be downloading this album as soon as I can :devil:

go fuck yourself

dude, chill the fuck out, what the hell is your problem? you're angry at the world so you have to go be a prick at people on the internet for no reason at all???

If you buy the album. Guns N Roses will be able to make more music in the future, it´s that simple, really.

But I swear. If the album does get delayed once again. I will never, ever buy something that´s GnR again...

Errr lets not get carried away, GNR making new music after CD lets get CD out of the way first.

Guest Edward Rose

I’m looking at a Talking Heads compact disc right now that gave me an idea. One side of the album says "CD This Side Up" and the other side says "DVD This Side Up." The disc seems to be a slight bit thicker than normal, but otherwise, is the same size as a compact disc, and it plays in my stereo and DVD player just fine.

So I’ll take a stab at these three different Best Buy skus.

Also, we have confirmation that the BB computers are showing 30-packs for the sku's, which means the compact disc sku's are in regular sized jewel cases... just like my Talking Heads album.

Here's my guess...

All three of the different sku’ed compact discs will be the same Chinese Democracy music album on one side of the disc. The other side of the disc will be three DIFFERENT DVD materials.

If it is done in this manner, where all three have the same Chinese Democracy audio album, then the album’s sales will not suffer from a "UYI I" or "UYI II" effect, as properly argued by some board members given that times have changed and releasing different audio albums would confuse the media and make their sales figures look bad.

So anyone who buys ANY of the three seperately sku’ed items, will have bought the same audio album. Similarly, anyone who wants all three DVD’s, Guns will sell 3 albums.

Anyway... the 64,000 dollar question is, what could be on the DVD’s that they are so convinced will make people buy 3 copies of the album just to get all of the video material? And does the video material BELONG together?... essentially FORCING the purchase of three albums in one store visit?

Just my guess

Edited by Edward Rose

From vincenzo843 @ ChineseDemocracy.com(Best Buy - Fresno,Ca) : I'm not sure if anyone has posted any screen shots yet, but here they are............and yes on the first page it did say Version 1, 2, & 3 you just have to move the curser over on the description, and I had very limited time for photos.

230628846469-1.jpg

230629034629-1.jpg

rock3

Edited by james hetfield

My wife has Good friend that works at Best Buy in Erie, Pa. She is going to have her check this out tomorrow to verify...

Thats all the info that I have.

Just stumbled across this and got very VERY stoked....

make sure it doesn't have her employee info

dont wanna have the a michelle ortiz case on your hands :)

Guest Edward Rose
explain how there's three diffrent vinly sku's then?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The same three DVD's above would come wrapped in the plastic of the three vinyl albums. Again... all three vinyl's being the same audio album, but coming with the three DVD's that also come with the three compact discs.

Essentially, 6 of the same studio album... i.e. 3 dvd's that come with your choice of compact disc or vinyl

Edited by Edward Rose

Thank you for this. We really should list all other teoretical possibilities as well. Afterall, they're all based on absolutely nothing!
:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

I highly doubt there are three different DVDs.I think there is going to be a regular edition and a deluxe as well.Aw fuck it, none of us know until we get some inside info! So, where are our insiders now!?

Edited by rancid punks

From vincenzo843 @ ChineseDemocracy.com(Best Buy - Fresno,Ca) : I'm not sure if anyone has posted any screen shots yet, but here they are............and yes on the first page it did say Version 1, 2, & 3 you just have to move the curser over on the description, and I had very limited time for photos.

230628846469.jpg

230629034629.jpg

rock3

I sent my screenshot to gunsguy and ask that he post it. I just got my account activated few hours ago.

It was a nice feeling to see it myself when I went to best buy earlier. The lady there was so cool, she gave me access to her kiosk machine.

Photoshopped my original post... Too late lol :rolleyes:

Youre just gonna outright admit you were fucking with everyone?

He meant that he Photoshopped the employee's name out of the picture, but it was too late because people have already posted her name in their messages now.

The image is clearly legitimate. It's not Photoshopped.