Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just another made up date. When a date is announced, it will be everywhere, not just on online retailer in a foreign country. The idea that they would give the date to amazon in the UK and no one else is utterly preposterous.

by the looks of things its coming out this year sometime lol I mean if the pre order thingy is there that means it must be coming out oh cant wait to hear the new cd, I dont buy online so just going to wait to do it oldskool and go the the music stores lol geesh that was a long wait

Ok. Won the 8-Person Tournament on Trilogy w/ Reptile. Shao Kahn's Hidden Treasure Message reveals:

"Congratulations. You have vanquished the Out Realm's evil forces. Your reward...[press O to continue]"

"Chinese Democracy- October 19th, 2088."

I checked, IT'S A TUESDAY !

Edited by BassLikeHot

Guest Matt13

Just checked my email and got an 'alert' from Amazon.com for a Chinese Democracy pre-order (first kind of email I've gotten for CD). It looks like it has artwork, too?!

Check it out (please delete if this is not legit):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

EDIT: Looking at this closer, the 'album art' is indeed a fan supplied image. Looks like another speculative website guess after all I guess.

Edited by Matt13

Guest Matt13
Did anyone else notice how it said "Customer image from Gary Davison" underneath the picture?

Just wondering before everyone pisses their panties over this.

Yea, I just edited the topic and post. I did a search on Google for the 17th and it looks like a lot of websites are saying that's the date now. One for example:

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/1125209/Ch...cy/Product.html