Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

I see 3 possible answers:

1. It will be released as an internet album only. The fans will do it b/c Axl won't.

2. It will come out when Axl is gone, someone buys the rights of GnR, and they release it.

3. When and if Axl decides to release it.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling when Axl Rose dies, the record company will release material so they can make a profit out of Axl's fame. The record company has given Axl money to release the album and when Axl dies, that time would be the perfect opportunity to gain lost profit. Therefore, regardless of how many years Axl tours, the material will be released eventually IMO.

I have a feeling when Axl Rose dies, the record company will release material so they can make a profit out of Axl's fame. The record company has given Axl money to release the album and when Axl dies, that time would be the perfect opportunity to gain lost profit. Therefore, regardless of how many years Axl tours, the material will be released eventually IMO.

I would bet one of the testicles that Kaneda no longer has, that Axl will give the rights to GNR, as well as everything else, to Beta, when the time(unfortunately) comes.

I would bet one of the testicles that Kaneda no longer has, that Axl will give the rights to GNR, as well as everything else, to Beta, when the time(unfortunately) comes.

Y'know, with the state the music industry is in, I could imagine the record execs offing Axl for some much needed green...they'd probably make the interns do it so as not to get their hands dirty...

i still believe its gonna be september 11th

Thats a joke right?

September 11th has been listed as the release date on a few sites. Virgin being one. (these are unreliable i know.) Plus the illusion albums were released on september 11th..

Thats a joke right?

September 11th has been listed as the release date on a few sites. Virgin being one. (these are unreliable i know.) Plus the illusion albums were released on september 11th..

actually its september 17th

Thats a joke right?

actually its september 17th

Shit so it is :lol:

My bad.

• 2 weeks later...

glenn says on 2/May/07

first week of september is the newest date.pushed from march 6th.

glenn says on 10/May/07

its the talk amongst the cirlcle of people here amongst the nyc insiders.the release date that is.im sure this is it.obviously.its being mixed.since february.july the masters will be delivered.or else no sept release.it takes 2 months from master tapes to cd in stores.3 months to properly promote it.

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Axl-Rose-1189.html

I know theres a new thread about the release every 15 seconds (yes, it shits me too) and a date doesnt really mean anything when it comes to GNR...but here's my news.

Last night after the gig, outside of the hotel we managed to get onto Rich Fortus to get some autographs and pics. One guy asked him "When's the album coming out?" to which I replied "Yeah he's never heard that one before" but then Fortus answered and said something along the lines of "we're looking at November" and then muttered "November 20".

I was pretty shocked that he even dignified it with a response, but there you go.

GNR%20Melbourne%2015.06.07%20003resize.jpg

Thats a pic of me and the man himself (obviously)

hopefully richard is right about this :D

this was posting on cd.com by JPB

I know theres a new thread about the release every 15 seconds (yes, it shits me too) and a date doesnt really mean anything when it comes to GNR...but here's my news.

Last night after the gig, outside of the hotel we managed to get onto Rich Fortus to get some autographs and pics. One guy asked him "When's the album coming out?" to which I replied "Yeah he's never heard that one before" but then Fortus answered and said something along the lines of "we're looking at November" and then muttered "November 20".

I was pretty shocked that he even dignified it with a response, but there you go.

GNR%20Melbourne%2015.06.07%20003resize.jpg

Thats a pic of me and the man himself (obviously)

hopefully richard is right about this :D

this was posting on cd.com by JPB

Wasn't it Richard who said awhile back, that he didn't know if Pittman was a member of the band or not. :rofl-lol:

Don't think we can count on this guy at all.

bba