How to piss off Grunge fans

JKKDARK

....and? I'm a fan of both grunge and AIC and didn't give two shits. Don't make me bring out the glam GN'R pics.

Guns N' Roses never was a Glam Metal band, because they had Punk Rock influences. The correct term is Sleaze Rock, or Hair Metal (since it was their era)

....and? I'm a fan of both grunge and AIC and didn't give two shits. Don't make me bring out the glam GN'R pics.

Guns N' Roses never was a Glam Metal band, because they had Punk Rock influences. The correct term is Sleaze Rock, or Hair Metal (since it was their era)

I never said they were. I meant the pictures of them in make-up and drenched in hairspray like a glam metal band. What's the difference between that and Layne Staley. Since he later became famous as a grunge singer, is he supposed to have a background of nothing but punk and heavy metal?

I never said they were. I meant the pictures of them in make-up and drenched in hairspray like a glam metal band. What's the difference between that and Layne Staley. Since he later became famous as a grunge singer, is he supposed to have a background of nothing but punk and heavy metal?

Ah ok.

There are Grunge freaks who hate anything related to Hair Metal, and there are people who never cared about the past of the Alice in Chains members. And it's strange to see a Hair Metal band moving to the Grunge side.