Listen to the new Sebastian Bach single!!

mahimahi

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It´s just a good song by Bach.Old-school.

If Axl is on it,it doesen´t matter cuz´ he´s so low in the mix that you can´t hear him.

Bach did it right by "using" Axl because now we all know Bach´s new single.And i bet some old-fashioned Gunners like it because it almost sounds like a song GN´R couldnt make because Axl wants a more relevant,updated sound for Chinese Democracy.

It is just some good hard rock song.

Nothing more...I am a little disapponted.

Which is my fault...

I want CD!

Period!

But yeah, if this song is anything like the rest ....

"Let Down" would have been a much more appropriate album title.

Not really. This album will be a call of arms for mullet-heads everywhere. Time to gas up those Camaros and throw on a tank top & fanny pack. 2006 was the year Justin Timberlake brought sexy back, and it appears 2007 is now the year that Sebastian Bach is bringing cock-rock back. Nice to see he has Axl as his accomplice in this noble cause.

IMO, i think the song kinda sucks. i think the best "new" rock album that's just come out is the new Kid Rock...it's pretty good.

Alterbridge - Blackbird FTW

Yeah,very good album!

kid rocks a fucking homo, this bach song rocks.

its true, he is

IMO, i think the song kinda sucks. i think the best "new" rock album that's just come out is the new Kid Rock...it's pretty good.

Alterbridge - Blackbird FTW

Yeah,very good album!

kid rocks a fucking homo, this bach song rocks.

Have you seen some of his girls? ( besides Pamela Lee) I think most of us would like to be that "gay" to get the kind of tail that the kid does. The new album kicks ass btw.

Agreed.

Yeah, I hear he's trying to "hit" Paris Hilton these days.

Kid Rock's new album sounds a hell of alot more relevant and fresh than this song does.

I bet this album of his is going to be a huge disappointment. I'm really not surprised though.

bba

Maybe we could get a comparison between the old demo and this one?

Thats what I was wondering as well, does anyone have this.

And I swear it sounds like Axl screaming after the 2nd guitar solo, when Bas comes in and starts singing over the scream. It would make more sense than Bas singing over his own scream, but I dont know.

Maybe we could get a comparison between the old demo and this one?

Thats what I was wondering as well, does anyone have this.

And I swear it sounds like Axl screaming after the 2nd guitar solo, when Bas comes in and starts singing over the scream. It would make more sense than Bas singing over his own scream, but I dont know.

You're right.

You don't know.

Axl is not on this song.

bba

Edited by bringbackadler

Wow, I don't know if negative opinion is allowed in this thread :rolleyes: , but here goes...

It's alright. Nothing special. A simple, straight ahead rock tune with forgettable lyrics, not much in the way of melody or a killer riff or interesting rhythm, or any of those things that I usually like to hear. And Bach doesn't sing the way I like him to sing, in this one he's just yelling the way he does on My Michelle. As for Axl, he may be doing some background vocals. There were some parts where you could hear someone singing the same lines underneath Bach. It might be Axl, but it's so unremarkable as to almost not even be worth mentioning (they are just background vocals afterall, and hardly as noticeable as something like his work on 14 Years).

Back in the Saddle will be the song to hear (and any other song that may feature Axl in a more prominent role). Not only that, but I already know that BITS kicks ass. Hope they do it justice.

BTW, what would the reaction be if Scott Weiland was singing this exact song? Yeah, we all know. Can't believe that so many people here actually call songs like Slither and She Builds Quick Machines uninspired, and then drool all over this mindless tune. Just my opinion (and I'm not one of those Bach haters, the dude is an awesome singer and I recognize his great ability, I just don't care for most of his songs, this one included).