Listen to the new Sebastian Bach single!!

mahimahi

Axl CLEARLY says "I'm just" right before Bach says "having a good time" about 20 seconds into the song... it's actually really random and seems out of place now that I notice it...

I don't know how you can say it's CLEARLY Axl. It is a bit disjointed with the rest of the words in that line, granted, but nevertheless I think it's Bach.

Edited by KBear

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right.

You don't know.

Axl is not on this song.

bba

I think I will believe the radio station over your dumbass. I clearly hear Axl in the chorus, and I believe its him towards the end of the song.

You clearly hear Axl in the chorus ? :rofl-lol:

Dude, pull Axl's dick out of your ear.

You're trying to make yourself hear something that's not there because you're obsessed.

Like K Bear and Roky just said, nothing special at all here.

bba

You clearly hear Axl in the chorus ? :rofl-lol:

Dude, pull Axl's dick out of your ear.

You're trying to make yourself hear something that's not there because you're obsessed.

Like K Bear and Roky just said, nothing special at all here.

bba

Actually, let me refraise that. I cant "clearly" hear him in the chorus, but I can still tell that he is in the chorus with Bach, its just that Bach's voice drowns out Axl's for the most part.

I was hoping he would have a bigger part in this song, maybe a verse or two by himself, would have made it a lot better IMO.

This song overall is average, but I do like it.

If that is Axl saying "I just" that's still pathetic.

I wouldn't classify that as Axl singing on this song.

Hopefully Axl says 3 words on "Back In the Saddle."

bba

3 words? What's that supposed to mean? The fuck is your problem? If your just gonna bash and irritate the fans, then get the fuck out of the thread. You obviously DON'T want to hear Axl on the new Bach tracks, since you want Axl to say 3 words on a song.

If that is Axl saying "I just" that's still pathetic.

I wouldn't classify that as Axl singing on this song.

Hopefully Axl says 3 words on "Back In the Saddle."

bba

3 words? What's that supposed to mean? The fuck is your problem? If your just gonna bash and irritate the fans, then get the fuck out of the thread. You obviously DON'T want to hear Axl on the new Bach tracks, since you want Axl to say 3 words on a song.

Dude, you misunderstood his point. He's saying the proof that Axl isn't on this track is that he'd never just sing three words on a track. He was being sarcastic to illustrate his point. He wasn't being literal about Back in the Saddle.

Axl or not, this song's pretty dire.

It kind of hurts my ears.

It just sounds loud and angry like Bach is trying to prove he can still be hard, but it's pretty weak. Love can be a bitchslap? Really? Isn't a bitchslap just kind of a tiny sting? He's saying love isn't really that hurtful, just kind of a brief sting? Based on the lyrics, it sounds like he's saying the opposite - he's saying love really hurts. So, shouldn't he be saying Love Is a Fist in the Stomach or a Crowbar to the Teeth? I imagine that would hurt more. I'm thinking he just chose the word (?) "Bitchslap" to sound "cool." The thing is, it may have sounded cool for, like, thirty seconds in 1986, but if he really wants people to buy his album, he needs to come up with better titles.

Maybe Axl's vocals will improve it. To be honest, it sounds to me like Bach is trying to channel a bit of Axl here, and even the shred solos and the structure of the song reminds me of newer GN'R material, like a cross between I.R.S. and Chinese Democracy, only really bad instead of good. (Yeah, I like Axl's songs.)

Edited by Estranged Reality

I dont know, I might be wrong but towards the end of that song whgen Bas is screaming I could swear Axl sings a verse.

Anyone else think this?

Just a particular line between 02:27 and 02:31 sounds really like Axl.. But I´m not sure. Have so goddamn shitty speakers..

No, Bach is taking a page from Axl's book and using layered vocals. It's him. Those vocals have been on the track on his MySpace page for at least a month.

I find it hard to believe that they would promote this song as Bach and Axl and not be able to really see where Axl is singing. I think this is a dud version, maybe the guy thought he had the real deal, i mean im pretty sure I would have heard the new single from a major radio station first, like one in the U.S or Europe. This version is the same as I already have, there is not one difference. If the songs comming out with Axl on it, you better believe your gonna here him, if not then it will just get shot down by critics.

On a side note

Bucketheads- Pepper's Ghost

Kicks major ass

I dont know, I might be wrong but towards the end of that song whgen Bas is screaming I could swear Axl sings a verse.

Anyone else think this?

Just a particular line between 02:27 and 02:31 sounds really like Axl.. But I´m not sure. Have so goddamn shitty speakers..

It's not your speakers that sound shitty.

It's the song.

bba