Listen to the new Sebastian Bach single!!

mahimahi

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AMAZING single! Bach is in top form, vox and music sound great, well produced....should be a great record!

As far as Axl is concerned, this sounds like the radio edit that's been on Bach's myspace for months. It does not have Axl on it, and I doubt we'll hear the Axl version before Nov 20th.

Just to let everyone know that wasnt on last night, the DJ on the radio made it very clear that this was the "new" version of the song that featured Axl Rose, so everyone assumed (me included) that they were in fact going to play the new version.

I dont know whats going on and why they played the old version but I guess we will get to hear the new one in a couple weeks or so.

I don't hear any Axl, unless he's the backing track on the chorus, but it's impossible to tell on this mix, and if he was, so what? It's barely anything, why even have him on the song if you can't hear him? Everything else is just Bach.

It does sound like old Skid Row, which were never really my cup of tea.

Guest Yanni_16
IMO, i think the song kinda sucks. i think the best "new" rock album that's just come out is the new Kid Rock...it's pretty good.

Alterbridge - Blackbird FTW

Yeah,very good album!

kid rocks a fucking homo, this bach song rocks.

Have you seen some of his girls? ( besides Pamela Lee) I think most of us would like to be that "gay" to get the kind of tail that the kid does. The new album kicks ass btw.

Agreed.

Yeah, I hear he's trying to "hit" Paris Hilton these days.

Kid Rock's new album sounds a hell of alot more relevant and fresh than this song does.

I bet this album of his is going to be a huge disappointment. I'm really not surprised though.

bba

Great, you don't like the song, how many posts will it take you to clarify that?

By the way, what's Adler doing these days? Besides playing to audiences of approximately 28 people using songs he didn't write a single lyric for...

Edited by Yanni_16

i think you guys are delusional, i dont hear Axl at all

That makes two of us dude!

Axl's not on this song.

Just some overly delusional fans trying to make themselves hear him.

bba

I never thought I'd ever say this but I actually agree with bba for once. Axl ain't on that song and if he is he must be playing fucking guitar or something cause he sure ain't doing vocals. That is not the Axl version :rolleyes: I do think it's a great track though, got a reason to buy this album other than just to hear Axl now :)

Edited by NO.1GNRFAN