Creed

crazyfan

i just listened to creed today for the first time in about 5 years. i realized how good of a band they actually were. they had some killer tunes that changed peoples lives. scott stapp was a phenomenal lyricist and lead vocalist i don't give a flying fuck what anyone says. definitely in my top 10 bands of the 90's list.

(please no negative comments towards the band thank you)

Edited by crazyfan

Creed is a great band,i now think they are better than all of the original grunge bands.Stapp lyrics are simply beutiful and whats best. None of this bullshit "let experiment so much that we experiment right up to our asses"..just good hard rock all the way,shame they broke up.

Creed is a great band,i now think they are better than all of the original grunge bands.Stapp lyrics are simply beutiful and whats best. None of this bullshit "let experiment so much that we experiment right up to our asses"..just good hard rock all the way,shame they broke up.

i somewhat agree. all three of there albums were fucking killer. i wish that they would get back together and release one more album.

I listened to them for the first time in years the other day, and I agree, they are pretty good.

I always liked them, but I got burned out by them for awile, especially Stapp's vocals.

If you havent checked it out you should get the new album from Alter Bridge called "Blackbird" (you probably know, but if you dont thats all the members of Creed minus Scott Stapp), its fucking awesome.

I listened to them for the first time in years the other day, and I agree, they are pretty good.

I always liked them, but I got burned out by them for awile, especially Stapp's vocals.

If you havent checked it out you should get the new album from Alter Bridge called "Blackbird" (you probably know, but if you dont thats all the members of Creed minus Scott Stapp), its fucking awesome.

scott stapp's solo album was pretty killer as well.

One of the worst bands in the history of music. They have no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I'm not even going to argue the point with anyone. I wouldn't have posted at all except for the stupid "no negative comments" request.

can people please stop with the smartass comments towards this band. if you don't like the band stay the fuck out of the thread.

It's like making a nazithread and say, "If you don't support the nazism, stay out of the thread."

please tell me whats so great about making negative comments towards a band in a thread that is describing them in positive terms.

can people please stop with the smartass comments towards this band. if you don't like the band stay the fuck out of the thread.

It's like making a nazithread and say, "If you don't support the nazism, stay out of the thread."

please tell me whats so great about making negative comments towards a band in a thread that is describing them in positive terms.

Because that's what a discussion forum is for. Discussion. :rolleyes:

Thank you Perry much.

well, i think it's pretty fucking disrespectful.

Edited by crazyfan

No it's not.. It's opinions.

No it's not.. It's opinions.

well your opinions suck. so please leave