R.I.P Dime

F*ck Fear

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy whose nickname is "dimebag" gets shot. Well, that cure for cancer is going to be delayed, or maybe a little more realistically, a trailer park lost a future manager. I saw his wife on tv, and wow, pure whiskey tango.

Excuse me? :suspicious:

A guy whose nickname is "dimebag" gets shot. Well, that cure for cancer is going to be delayed, or maybe a little more realistically, a trailer park lost a future manager. I saw his wife on tv, and wow, pure whiskey tango.

its called an alias dickhead...or is your real name Takeshi? :rolleyes: how about you go shoot yourself, i mean its not like you're about to cure cancer is it? future trailer park lost a manager?? :lol: he's a legend in his chosen field, we post on message boards, whoose the better man? in fact, y'know what, i take that back, lest i start judging human beings by their income and social status like certain retards.

Why oh why are some people like this... :rolleyes:

may i field this one? thank you. y'see, they have an inflammed sense of self that leads them to believe that if THEY can be better than so many people then this must be the way of the world y'know, that people come in betters and worses. a few years of living like that and you come to the delusional conclusion that theres visual evidence to this theory, sort of like Hitler used to believe you could tell a jew just by looking at them, certain tell-tale signs y'know. a few more years and you make immediate judgements about people based on their looks or by their nicknames and against the lazy stereotypes that make the world a comfortable place for you to live in. its easier to judge a person by their dress and how they look than it is to go over there and talk to em and understand them, its easier to see a guy on the street homeless and assume that he's a fucking bum who got that way cuz he couldn't curb his habits. its not Takeshi's fault really, there are any number of fucking morons like him in our midst.

Excuse me? :suspicious:

How hateful.

I believe Machine Head addressed a song to the likes of you, did they not?

It was a total waste. Both him and the others killed that night.

He was a redneck. A redneck with a fucking heart of gold, but that doesn't matter I suppose. Considering Dime would give the shirt off his back doesn't mean shit to some. It's really sad. He was an extremely kind person, with a great talent, and yet pieces of shit like Ike Turner don't even have this shit said about him. :rolleyes:

i hope it's some lame attempt at humor.

great song :rofl-lol: and read f*ck fear.

this is my fav dime pic. does anyone have it or know how to get the writing off of it?

chicagodime2917smilingnk4.jpg

i hope it's some lame attempt at humor.

great song :rofl-lol: and read f*ck fear.

this is my fav dime pic. does anyone have it or know how to get the writing off of it?

chicagodime2917smilingnk4.jpg

All of Chad Lee's photos have the watermarks on them because of the cocksuckers on Ebay.

That song is funny shit isn't it? :rofl-lol:

Ignorant fucktard :fuckyou: Dime was/is an absolute legend, I'm sorry but I don't seem be able to remember the time you had a stage at Download named after you?? Oh yeah, you didn't. :rolleyes:

Edited by UseYourAppetite

Guest banaszkiewicz

Ignorant fucktard :fuckyou: Dime was/is an absolute legend, I'm sorry but I don't seem be able to remember the time you had a stage at Download named after you?? Oh yeah, you didn't. :rolleyes:

booyakasha

owned!

R.I.P dimebag!

Takeshi's causing quite a stir around here. :lol:

Music (or at least that genre) was definitely hit hard by this loss. I, like Takeshi, just don't understand why anyone feels the need to call themselves names like "Dimebag" and "DJ Pimp Cup" or whatever. I mean - weather or not his name has anything to do with the true heart of the person in question (obviously in this case his name doesn't reflect the person he was by any means) - you have to be able to understand why people just don't get it.

Edited by Budweiser