AC/DC to stage first world tour in eight years

Marky

AC/DC have confirmed their first world tour in eight years, an 18-month jaunt set to kick off this October.

The tour will be in support of the band's new album, set to also be released this autumn.

The record, rumoured to be titled 'Black Ice', is the band's first since 2000's 'Stiff Upper Lip' and in the US will only be available through Walmart stores.

Details of the countries or venues the band will visit have not yet been confirmed.

AC/DC recently agreed to let their songs be included on game 'Rock Band 2'.

http://www.nme.com/news/acdc/38539

Their new album will just sound the same as the rest of their albums do....

yeah basically..and why would they make it wal mart exclusive? wouldnt that bring down sales?

Taking into account how much Wal-Mart probably paid them to make it an exclusive, I don't think they give a shit.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've known about this for a couple of days... been waiting half my life to see this band! :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta: :xmasssanta:

I'm feeling ya! That's how I felt about Gunners! :lol:

I'm sure you wont be disappointed in acca dacca! I saw them when they came to Brissy last time. Was a little disappointed because they only had seated no mosh pit. And if anyone knows anything about me they know I dont do concerts seated!!

However I did make an exception this time!

8 years? does that mean they havent played a live show in 8 years or just a world tour? thats a long time, to think old gnr were only recording albums for 6 years

The last proper tour was 2001, 2003 they toured with the Rolling Stones (not that much dates) and haven't done a show since. Only Brian and Cliff of the five have really been in the public eye since 2003.

The tour will start in the US.