Listen to the new AC/DC single NOW

Mansin Humanity

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK YES AC/DC YOU ARE UP THERE WITH GUNNERS IN TERMS OF BEING FUCKING AWESOME KUDOS ALSO YOUR NEW SINGLE IS PRETTY GREAT HOW AWESOME IS ITS A LONG WAY TO THE TOP

(P.S. This post could be interpreted as taking the piss. But that is not the case)

EDIT: Also I would like to point out that one time I went to Freo and drunk a bottle of Jacks with Bon Scott's grave, passed out, and nearly got arrested for it the next morning. But that is dedication to hedonism for ya.

Edited by Random Hajile

Yea, it's great.........<mr. negativity walks in>....BUT.......

Although, I will say that Brian sounds much better in this song than Stiff Upper Lip...HE IS STILL TOO LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.It's nice they turned up Phil Rudd's drums (like I said they should do)......but I say Brian sounds much better when he has that singing 2 doors down effect, not coming out of your closet! Compare the vocals on his old stuff like Shoot To Thrill, or Hells Bells, then check out his newer stuff, and you will hear the difference. I know I'm not an expert, and it is my opinion, but I really have listened to AC/DC's material a lot over the last 30 years, and it's just my 10 cents......I will of course buy this new album and really put it under my microscope.. :shades:

Edited by Getizzyback

Also I would like to point out that one time I went to Freo and drunk a bottle of Jacks with Bon Scott's grave, passed out, and nearly got arrested for it the next morning.

Fuckin' champion.

Can't wait for someone to get shitfaced enough to try and steal the new bronze statue of Bon down at Fisherman's Wharf in Fremantle.

I'm tempted to have a crack myself.