Isn't PanterA just the greatest fucking metal band ever?

New Rose

The sheer energy with this band just amazes me. The sound, the groove and Phil's vocals are like fucking meant to be together forever and beyond. I can't believe how good this band is. It's fucking amazing. Regular People must have the grooviest metal riff ever.

Can you hear the violins playing you song?

Those same friends tell me your every word

Discuss how fucking great this band is.

And I'm quite sure Floods' outro is the most beautiful piece ever played with a guitar.

YES IT FUCKING IS!!! With you on floods bro, some great time changes, great riffs and some fuckin heavy shit. the bit that stands out for me is their Donington 94 appearance - just watch This Love. Brilliant. and for out and out simple chops its got to be Domination, espcially the outro again. but thats the up of havin your bro as the drummer.

what i always found ace was that the solo on walk and a few other tunes is recorded just bass and lead - no double trackin a rythmn and yet it still kicks ass. PanterA all the way son.

black tooth grin anyone?

3....!!

Pantera is the best metal band ever, and I don't give a flying fuck what anyone says otherwise. They were the fucking lighting rod man. Stayed true to themselves, and to the fans while everyone else was listening to rap or whatever the fuck other "in" garbage was around in the mid to late 90's.

Floods is pure magic. I love seeing Dime rip up the outro to it on the Dimevision dvd. A clip that was recorded in the late 80's. It's fucking awesome.

Getcha Pull rock3

I was a bit late getting into them. I remember the first disc I bought was Reinventing The Steel, two weeks later I went to my very first concert, seeing Pantera play on their last tour. After that I went out and bought all of their other records, and have been jamming them on a regular basis since.

the bit that stands out for me is their Donington 94 appearance - just watch This Love. Brilliant. and for out and out simple chops its got to be Domination, espcially the outro again. but thats the up of havin your bro as the drummer.

what i always found ace was that the solo on walk and a few other tunes is recorded just bass and lead - no double trackin a rythmn and yet it still kicks ass. PanterA all the way son.

I know, perhaps the best performance of the song ever.

I love I'm Broken too because it has no double in the back, simple but great.

I love seeing Dime rip up the outro to it on the Dimevision dvd. A clip that was recorded in the late 80's. It's fucking awesome.

Yup! And that DVD is one of my favorites I ever have bought.

Not saying they're bad by any means, just not the "greatest fucking metal band ever".

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one. You think Sabbath is correct?

When I said that Pantera were "The greatest fucking metal band ever" I meant it. Personally, they are. To me. Metal has never touched me the way this band has.