Third single Street of Dreams (new picture page10)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we will see how the public responds to this song.

Will we ever know?

Ain't like this is going to go right to the top of DJ's priority playlists.

it would if people wanted to hear it.

It would if the band got out and pressed the flesh.

No one will know this is even out.

Has there ever been an edited GN'R single version before?.....................................

I have the 7" vinyl edit of SCOM, can't remember if it's labelled radio-edit or not, something telling me it's labelled "remix" for some reason. I'll check on it as I don't have it to hand right at this moment.

Beegnikos

Why release the single Street of Dreams, when Axl could relase a Big Gun.

Axl has yet to clarify what the Big Guns are, although The Blues / Street of Dreams, and Madagascar arn't considered Big Guns.

True, and he said that they were not meant to be singles. What the hell happend? Two of the three first singles are the small guns.

Will we ever know?

It's gonna take a big push at that. I think there's even less interest than when "Better" was released. I just don't know if AXL's up for it.

Will we ever know?

It's gonna take a big push at that. I think there's even less interest than when "Better" was released. I just don't know if AXL's up for it.

Yeah he's really gonna have to do something big to prove the critics wrong.

SOD is the most recognizably GNR track on the album.

It's like something off UYI and sounds like the most commercial thing on the album. Perfect for playing on the radio or sports car stereos.

This may be true.

But am I the only one that thinks its odd that the only evidence of this single that exists is a newbie on a message board.

No, single listed on industry and radio websites, no mention on the GNR website, or the myspace, HTGTH, no radio station announcement or radio station website anywhere in the U.S. - it just don't add up.

Even if someone uploaded a radio edit, it don't mean dick. (computers are excellent for editing audio tracks)

I have heard the original leaks of Chin Dem edited so that the AIM noises were gone, what does a bad quality radio edit prove?

First of all, I'm not the one who put the radio edit on youtube, so i guess, obviously, someone else has the promo single like I do...cause the radio edir, altough its low quality, has the same cuts as i have in mine (that i remind you, came from Universal directly to my hands.

Second, I may not post a lot, specially here, but just check out my username in chinesedemocracy.com or htgth. I f the posts werent deleted, you will see i was the first to confirm that universal had an official release date of november, and the first to have CD in my hands! Im not a liar, and sure as hell im not a newbie

If it is an official single,

Then why is the edit (done specifically for radio)

Such low quality.

Ripping a CD that you have in your hands is not rocket science.

Edited by lost in the garden