Anyone Else Excited For Eminem's New Record?

axl_on_drums

I'm surprised at the general lack of promotion for this thing. I know the single hit #1, but the music video took forever to come out, and we're 12 days away without a second single or any guest show appearances? (Em was all over the guest show circuit for Relapse, e.g. he popped up on Jimmy Kimmel like a month ahead of time and performed a song live, and even performed overseas on shows like Jonathan Ross'.) I dunno...just kinda weird.

hes on a european short tour with a few interviews

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised at the general lack of promotion for this thing. I know the single hit #1, but the music video took forever to come out, and we're 12 days away without a second single or any guest show appearances? (Em was all over the guest show circuit for Relapse, e.g. he popped up on Jimmy Kimmel like a month ahead of time and performed a song live, and even performed overseas on shows like Jonathan Ross'.) I dunno...just kinda weird.

He was on Jonathan Ross on friday night.

But yeah I agree there hasn't been a great deal of promotion.

The first time I watched the video I was like like "Eh, this is alright. Pretty cool."

Then I ripped it in 1080p and played it with my PS3 on my new 42" Panasonic Plasma and then I was like "Wow, this is fucking awesome."

Will definitely watch multiple times.

EDIT: SuperShady at the end when he's flying is so kewl.

Edited by Black Sabbath

Cold Wind Blows - Really good track. Only thing that seems like it could get old is the chorus

Talkin' 2 Myself (ft. Kobe) - Great track, also. Chorus on this one with Kobe on vocals is really cool

EDIT: Meh, the album is going to be great. I'm not going to post about every track.

Edited by Black Sabbath