Anyone Else Excited For Eminem's New Record?

axl_on_drums

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who watches MTV, prepare to have this shoved down your throats for the next month.

As if MTV plays videos. (Yes I know they play like two hours of vids everyday but, whatever..)

So, I heard that song with Rihanna on the radio today (it's not my fault, I was getting a ride and I had no way out)

Man, that was fucking disappointing. It took me a while to even recognize it was Em, but that prolly had to do with the fact that I was drunk. But anyway, the song sounded like a fucking abortion. Didn't like it one bit, just sounded way too melodramatic. I almost vomited, whether it was the booze or the song is a mystery. Most likely a healthy combo of the two. It's sad to see that a guy who had the greatest fucking album of the last decade [by a pretty wide margin, imhfo] is releasing these turds. Fucking shameful.

RIP Eminem.

Well, RIP Slim Shady anyway.

1247992157344s.jpg

• 1 month later...

Recovery, I didn't buy it based on the cover.

What?! you buy music depending on its cover? :thumbsdown:

Your missing out then

Not really.

This album is as pop as Katy Perry.

Em has sold out big time. Don't understand why so many of you fanboys don't see that .

Recovery, I didn't buy it based on the cover.

What?! you buy music depending on its cover? :thumbsdown:

Your missing out then

Not really.

This album is as pop as Katy Perry.

Em has sold out big time. Don't understand why so many of you fanboys don't see that .

I completely agree and I'm an Eminem fanboy.

Yeah its too pop. Haven't listened to it in a while now. Waiting on Detox. Dre is getting close to Chineses Democracy territory if he doesn't release it soon.

Then again, Dre has never been too on the ball when it comes to releasing solo albums.

And while I'll agree Slim has sold out, I'll take selling out over another complete farce like Encore. Honestly, he's nearly 40, I didn't expect him to be the raging 27 year old from TMMLP.

Or maybe he's just trolling the fuck out of everyone, I quote: "Full of controversy until I retire my jersey, till the fire inside dies and expires at thirty". He has to stick to his guns, after all.

• 1 month later...