Anyone Else Excited For Eminem's New Record?

axl_on_drums

By the way, Em's second single 3am debuts on shade45 tomorrow, can't wait.

I don't think We Made You was a great choice for the first single, but I like his wordplay and delivery. Unlike most rap artists, he finds really bizarre and unique ways of manipulating his syllables. That "Charley-horse" line was amusing, in the sense of it being like a psychopathic serial killer giving you a noogie. He's got a great sense of humor..

Based on his track record, the second single is typically reserved for the more serious and compelling subject matter. This song in particular is likely about his drug addiction, considering the prescription bottle label on the album cover reads: "Take 1 tablet(s) one time(s) daily at 3am." Someone was very clever to include that..

Overall, I've read the album is quite dark and heavily influenced by his two relapses and more so, the murder of his best friend. It should be interesting to see how his story unfolds..

-Kickingthehabit

That's pretty much perfectly said.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was huge fan of Shady, I got his albums here on my shelf and I hope this new album blows minds too.

This new song is funny as all first singles he had released through the years..

Anyway, Eminem is going to be the man who bring me to rap when I was 10 :xmasssanta:

And both Dre and Marshal have talent. Don't be so bean minded , these people really do great music

I'm surprised there isnt a D12 album. Before out was firstly a D12 album and then Eminems one.

Songs as Purple hills (Purple pills) and My band are just so damn catchy

AWESOME

bf118ff2-75cc-4b90-80b5-4c05c44d61ab.jpg

EMINEM’S NEW, UNCENSORED MUSIC VIDEO, THIS SATURDAY, MAY 2 AT 10PM ET/PT

In a first for the network, Cinemax will exclusively debut the latest, never before seen, uncensored music video from rap star Eminem, on Saturday, May 2 at 10pm ET/PT. The music video for “3 a.m.,” the third track to be released from Eminem’s forthcoming album, “Relapse,” was directed by Syndrome. The “3 a.m.” video will air just prior to Cinemax’s Saturday night pay television premiere of the horror film The Strangers starring Liv Tyler and Scott Speedman, and will continue to air on the network in May.

Scheduled for release on May 19, Eminem’s eagerly awaited new album, “Relapse” is his first original studio album in over four years

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

When will it be released?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I'm listening to it now.

So far, 3 songs into it, it's definitely not one of his better albums.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt