Anyone Else Excited For Eminem's New Record?

axl_on_drums

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It saddens me how Eminem keeps hurting is ability to rhyme by writing the same shit with different words over and over. Yes, Em, I am tired of hearing about your mom anymore.

Too long, poor and self-centered. Beats are generic.

Here's hoping #2 will be better.

relapse wasn't even the best rap album released that week. cam'ron's crime pays killed it. i mean, the production was awful on both albums, but cam's flow and wordplay were definitely better. and not only that, it was actually entertaining; everything about relapse is uninteresting--the themes, beats, etc.

he's already done everything on this record much better previously in his career. this seems like a bad parody of his older works.

I was born with a dick in my brain yeah fucked in the head,

my stepfather said that I sucked in the bed,

till one night he snuck in and said, "we're going out back- I want my dick sucked in the shed",

can't we just play with Teddy Ruxpin instead?,

"After I fuck you in the butt get some head,

bust a nut get some rest",

the next day my mother said "I don't know what the fucks up with this kid,

the bastard won't even eat nothin he's fed,

he just hung himself in the bedroom he's dead",

"Debbie don't let that fucker get you upset,

go in there stick a fuckin' cigarette to his neck,

I bet you he's faking it, I'll bet you I'll bet,

he probably just wants to see how upset you would get,

I'll go handle this of course unless you object?"

"Aw go fuck his brains out if any's left in his head"

Possibly the best fucked up song I've ever heard

I was born with a dick in my brain yeah fucked in the head,

my stepfather said that I sucked in the bed,

till one night he snuck in and said, "we're going out back- I want my dick sucked in the shed",

can't we just play with Teddy Ruxpin instead?,

"After I fuck you in the butt get some head,

bust a nut get some rest",

the next day my mother said "I don't know what the fucks up with this kid,

the bastard won't even eat nothin he's fed,

he just hung himself in the bedroom he's dead",

"Debbie don't let that fucker get you upset,

go in there stick a fuckin' cigarette to his neck,

I bet you he's faking it, I'll bet you I'll bet,

he probably just wants to see how upset you would get,

I'll go handle this of course unless you object?"

"Aw go fuck his brains out if any's left in his head"

Possibly the best fucked up song I've ever heard

Reminds me of Dust N' Bones.

on Much Muaic right now it has an interview with him talkin about his addiction, proof and the album.

i dont like the music, but i openly admit he is interesting n really fuckin cool.....

i used to be a big fan... considering checking out the album, i used to reeeeally like the marshall mathers lp, would i like the new album? i dont really like rap (i kinda listen to eazy e, nwa...)

relapse wasn't even the best rap album released that week. cam'ron's crime pays killed it. i mean, the production was awful on both albums, but cam's flow and wordplay were definitely better. and not only that, it was actually entertaining; everything about relapse is uninteresting--the themes, beats, etc.

he's already done everything on this record much better previously in his career. this seems like a bad parody of his older works.

I always really dug the shit Cam' did with Big Pun, Nore and Canibus on the Clue mixtapes...now what was that shit called? Totally slipped my mind..

on Much Muaic right now it has an interview with him talkin about his addiction, proof and the album.

i dont like the music, but i openly admit he is interesting n really fuckin cool.....

i used to be a big fan... considering checking out the album, i used to reeeeally like the marshall mathers lp, would i like the new album? i dont really like rap (i kinda listen to eazy e, nwa...)

Yes you will love it

Still thinking Relapse is a fucking sick record. I was just at Walmart and noticed all of Em's records are $12 so I picked up The Re-Up. Not bad so far..

Check out no apologies on that album, one of his best songs ever, and Jimmy Crack Corn has a really good em verse in it.

On a side note, Relapse is Number 1 in the UK this week, fastest selling album of the year, I feel pretty bad for Green Day, they chose such a bad week to release 21st Century Breakdown

cam'ron? Have you not hear Blackout II yet? Gmme a fuckin break.

cam'ron? Have you not hear Blackout II yet? Gmme a fuckin break.

i love it. those dudes play off each other so well.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

If you were to rank the best song (in your opinion of course) of each album and then rank them to each other, how would you rank them?

Hope you understand what I mean.

My ranking would be:

1. When I'm Gone (Other)

2. Mockingbird (Encore)

3. Rock Bottom (The Slim Shady LP)

4. Marshall Mathers (The Marshall Mathers LP)

5. Underground (Relapse)

6. Lose Yourself (8 Mile)

7. Drips (The Eminem Show)

I took in When I'm Gone too, since it's so awesome.

No surprise: Eminem's "Relapse" brings the rapper back to familiar ground -- the No. 1 slot on the Billboard 200. With 608,000 sold in its first week, it not only nets the biggest sales week of the year for any album

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/eminem...003976765.story

Em is still king

So, it has sold more in one week that CD has, total? lol.