Anyone Else Excited For Eminem's New Record?

axl_on_drums

Me. The rap game is coming back in 2009. Eminem's record is gonna bring the rap game back. Not to mention, Dre is supposed to release Detox this year too, after Relapse hits.

YEAAA MAN, BLACK FOLKS RULIN 2009, ENSLAVIN WHITEY! DOWN WITH UR WHITE PINK SKIN AN UP WID OUR BLACKNESS AND OUR BITCHEZ AND HOS AND NO TALENTZ!

Just leave, loser.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crack a bottle.

eminem was good back when he had that spark, but now that that's gone, nobody cares anymore--like i said, he was nothing but a gimmick. he should be satisfied with his old shit and retire. and dre was the only one who sounded good on that track. his ghostwriters must be putting in overtime.

To be fair, Em wrote Dre and Fiddy's verses.

And apparently the song isn't going to be on Relapse anymore -- it's slated for Fiddy's disc.

Eminem's good but he needs to make an album of songs like Lose Yourself.

Me. The rap game is coming back in 2009. Eminem's record is gonna bring the rap game back. Not to mention, Dre is supposed to release Detox this year too, after Relapse hits.

YEAAA MAN, BLACK FOLKS RULIN 2009, ENSLAVIN WHITEY! DOWN WITH UR WHITE PINK SKIN AN UP WID OUR BLACKNESS AND OUR BITCHEZ AND HOS AND NO TALENTZ!

shut up and leave the forum, no one likes you.

AIIGHT MAN, EBONICZ 2009.

Seriously, dude. There's something wrong with you. Seek help.

Word. rock3

shut up and leave the forum, no one likes you.

AIIGHT MAN, EBONICZ 2009.

Oh. I get it. You're mocking ebonics, and you're using caps. How completely fucking dumb, and entirely unoriginal.

You need to turn off the fucking internet, and spend more time outside.

crack a bottle.

eminem was good back when he had that spark, but now that that's gone, nobody cares anymore--like i said, he was nothing but a gimmick. he should be satisfied with his old shit and retire. and dre was the only one who sounded good on that track. his ghostwriters must be putting in overtime.

Fiddy's verses.

Fiddy's disc.

That's enough of that.

:)

Definitely. Eminem is simply way better than the posers like Jay-Z and Lil Wayne.

Jay-Z is a poser? I don't know rap as well as I thought I did...

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I agree. Some of the "unserious" songs are great, but the serious ones is really much better.

Those like Ass Like That, The Real Slim Shady, Without Me might be funny the first three times you hear them, but I really think they get pretty meh after that.

Its funny you guys are saying all that jazz about prefering him on serious songs, to be honest i'm the opposite, i think As The World Turns is probably one of his best songs for the sheer fact that its so funny. I've always prefered the non-serious ones for the sheer fact that they display his sense of humor which is something hip hop lacks at times by which i mean its generally secondary, its always there being that a large part of the art form is clever puns and punchlines.

But yeah, i love the funny songs, i prefer em almost, i dont like it (well i do but you know what i mean) when he gets overly deep, like Toy Soldiers etc. I dont mind serious when its like either straightout aggressive or a particularly scathing diss track or kinda semi-philosophical shit like Sing For The Moment.

What i like to see in MCs is rhyme skill though, first and foremost. Its why i fell in love with Canibus (and still do to some degree) when really, he can't hold a song together so well but its just that sheer flow, that thing that Biggie had, that Big L Corleone had, that Big Daddy Kane had, i just LOVE that shit so much and thats what i wanna see outta Eminem. Its part of the reason i love that song Business so much and why i think its one of the best songs on The Eminem Show. That serious shit, thats what i tire of, that Cleanin Out My Closet etc type shit, he was pretty smart that he laid off that shit when he did because he was in danger of sounding whiney, i'm glad he's sort of...nixed that.

He sounds cool when he's serious and its just like...focus y'know? Hungry sounding...like Square Dance was, like Just Dont Give A Fuck was, which is something that Crack A Bottle lacks...not that i dont like it, i think its pretty fuckin dope.

Eminem's good but he needs to make an album of songs like Lose Yourself.

Exactly. He's so much better on serious songs, I'm getting tired of those stupid ones like "Ass Like That".

A part of me died when I heard that song. It's crap because it's stupid not because it's not serious.

By the way, anyone here love Ken Kaniff off The Marshall Mathers LP?

"What do you mean freeze?!?! My computers will be seized" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: to this day, to me, thats one of the funniest lines in music history :lol: Maybe i have a poor sense of the comic.

Guest banaszkiewicz
i have EVERYTHING by eminem up to date - of course ill check this out.

Miser - fuck off

Infinite, The Slim Shady EP, the shit with Rawkus? the shit from the rap olympics, all those diss tracks offa all the various mixtapes? :) (watch me get geeky here :lol:)

everything - and i could probably recite about half of all his work (i went into a really hardcore phase)

Miser - fuck off

Infinite, The Slim Shady EP, the shit with Rawkus? the shit from the rap olympics, all those diss tracks offa all the various mixtapes? :) (watch me get geeky here :lol:)

everything - and i could probably recite about half of all his work (i went into a really hardcore phase)

shit me too :rofl-lol:

Guest banaszkiewicz

Miser - fuck off

shit me too :rofl-lol:

haha i have a separate music folder just for him :P

his freestyles are incredible, i would never ever be able to compete

"haha-ha ha check it haha-ha-ha" - i think youre the only one thatll get that :P