Mythical Beatles song leaks onto Internet

Estranged Reality

Here's a copy of it. Since it isn't being released officially any time soon I don't think there should be a problem sharing it. I don't know much about it but based on what I've read, it's some mythical long-lost Beatles track that Paul McCartney has been talking about on and off for the past 20 years. Edited by Estranged Reality

I don't know much about it but based on what I've read, it's some mythical long-lost Beatles track that Paul McCartney has been talking about on and off for the past 20 years.

I think you mean "Carnival of Light," not this. Paul was talking about releasing that around the time he released the last Fireman album.

Anyway, it's cool that this has leaked. I wouldn't have expected it to be good, tbh, but it's really enjoyable. Maybe some of their other famously unreleased tracks, like "Carnival of Light" or the thirty-minute "Helter Skelter," will leak now.

Guest deleted_19765

Pretty cool, although I have to admit that out of context this music wouldn't really mean anything to me. Still, the use of loops is really advanced for the time.