The top 5 most overrated people in "Rock"

Gordon Comstock

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. Slash is overrated, true sign of a Axl fan boy.

Kurt Cobain, because he isn't talented and sucks in general. Smells Like Teen Spirit is one of the most overrated and dumbest songs I've heard in my life. I'm sure he is enjoying his time in hell. Beatles, only Paul was the best one out of them, everyone else was just okay, nothing special. Hendrix, he can't be the best guitarist, he just can't.

mmmmmmmmmmmm 5 overrated individuals........can i cheat and name a few bands? yeah fuck it i will.

1)Kiss............wat a fucking waste of blood and skin, only thing these fuckers care about is money.

2)Kurt Cobain.......I like him and his music but why the demi god status?

3)Chris Cornell..........some of soundgardens stuff was good, same with audioslave but he's voice grates on my especially live, and most of hs songs i just dont like.

4)Rolling stones...... not having written a decent ablum since the early 80's is not what i'd call the greatest rock n roll band of all time, its old timers who should just sit down and have a cup of tea. (keith is still cool as fuck tho)

5)jim morrison..........started out so well then he got fat

1. Geddy Lee

2. Bono

3. the singer from Coldplay

4. Jack White

5. Kurt Cobain

what are yours?

You think Geddy Lee is over-rated?....i must i repeat must know why you think such a thing!

[in canada at least] theres a lot of rush fans who all think he has a great voice, i think it is fucking terrible! he cant sing and he cant play an intrument either! the whole bands [yea, fuck you neil pert] are shitty and overrated as fuck.

id like to add to mine:

Robin Finck - lots of people on here who think he is awesome, the 2nd slash or something. he is shit.

The Rolling Stones - i just find them boring as fuck. yea sure they came out 50 years ago, but fuck all that 'greatest band ever' bullshit. they are crap, if they came out today people would laugh. i know they were like, revolutionary for their time, but c'mon... it was 40 or 50 years ago... get the fuck over it. GNR, Aerosmith, fuck even Metallica are better bands than the stones

Kurt Cobain, because he isn't talented and sucks in general. Smells Like Teen Spirit is one of the most overrated and dumbest songs I've heard in my life. I'm sure he is enjoying his time in hell. Beatles, only Paul was the best one out of them, everyone else was just okay, nothing special. Hendrix, he can't be the best guitarist, he just can't.

oh.

Listing Dylan here proves you don't know dick about music.

And have ears apparently.

Stop the Cobain hate, the guy never set out to make himself what he has become.

Blame his lame ass fans.

-His fans put a gun to his head to sign to a major label?

-His fans made him go on MTV and Rolling Stone?

Edited by Spuffy78

How 'bout

David Lee Roth - what is it with the squealing/barking sounds?

Bono - shouldn't rock n roll be fun? People go to church to be churched.

Phil Collins - hate the voice

Geddy Lee - hate the voice

Kurt Cobain - thought far too highly of himself and too little of anyone else. Did he invent the Key of C or something?

1. Geddy Lee

2. Bono

3. the singer from Coldplay

4. Jack White

5. Kurt Cobain

what are yours?

You think Geddy Lee is over-rated?....i must i repeat must know why you think such a thing!

[in canada at least] theres a lot of rush fans who all think he has a great voice, i think it is fucking terrible! he cant sing and he cant play an intrument either! the whole bands [yea, fuck you neil pert] are shitty and overrated as fuck.

id like to add to mine:

Robin Finck - lots of people on here who think he is awesome, the 2nd slash or something. he is shit.

The Rolling Stones - i just find them boring as fuck. yea sure they came out 50 years ago, but fuck all that 'greatest band ever' bullshit. they are crap, if they came out today people would laugh. i know they were like, revolutionary for their time, but c'mon... it was 40 or 50 years ago... get the fuck over it. GNR, Aerosmith, fuck even Metallica are better bands than the stones

You know their would be a great part of the music of Aerosmith and GN'R missing if it weren't for the Stones right?

Lithium take another 1000 cool points from this guy.

yea, but it doesnt matter to me, its not like gnr based everything around the rolling stones [dont believe everything you read, esp in watch u bleed] i still find the stones unbelievabley boring....

Kurt Cobain - Did he invent the Key of C or something?

No, but he took the style of guitar playing that had already been started by bands like Flipper and Mudhoney, and improved it by making it more mainstream-friendly, and thus, together with his insane ear for pop music, opened the door for a lot of alternative musicians.

Gene Simmons

Flea

Ozzy

John Lennon

Trent Reznor

Omg take that back you monster!

nah, not saying he totally sucks he's just overrated

Actually is he even rated? serously... If y ou think about it he's not.... That's just a stupid answer on your part. This damn thread is stupid anyway... underrated overrated, who gives a damn fuck, wtf... fucking retards

Gene Simmons

Flea

Ozzy

John Lennon

Trent Reznor

Omg take that back you monster!

nah, not saying he totally sucks he's just overrated

Actually is he even rated? serously... If y ou think about it he's not.... That's just a stupid answer on your part. This damn thread is stupid anyway... underrated overrated, who gives a damn fuck, wtf... fucking retards

some people talk him up like he's mozart or some shit, if that isnt overrated i dont know what is

im just contributing to a thread, relax