Slash's Twitter update discussion thread

Wando

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he THAT good?

If he joins and VR reunite, next year we will have a VR new album, VR new tour and in that tour slash could play stuff from his solo record too! THAT IS FUCKIN SWEEEEET!

+ 100000000

I think Franky has the job at this point

gah, I hope so!!

IF he'll go with them, they've a really cool singer. He was singing with Slash at Quart in Norway, and I just have to say, Franky rocked!

Does he have a good stage presence and charisma?

Yes, IMO he have. Some very strange moeves on that guy, haha, but he's awesome!

On a side note (didnt want to start a new thread), have STP actually done anything since Scott rejoined them? I haven't heard jack shit about STP over here in the UK.....

LA

yeah, they have actually either started recording for their new album, or are going to.. i read that in a interview with scott somewhere..

Josh Freese Interview from 7/9/09

On a related Guns N' Roses note, you're recording with Slash. How's that going?

"It's awesome. He's making kind of a Santana record with a bunch of different singers. There's an Ozzy track, an Iggy Pop track, a Fergie track…Chris Cornell's going to be on it. As of now, I'm the only drummer on it, but you never know..."

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/jos...-album-212527/3

"It's awesome. He's making kind of a Santana record with a bunch of different singers. There's an Ozzy track, an Iggy Pop track, a Fergie track…Chris Cornell's going to be on it. As of now, I'm the only drummer on it, but you never know..."

That made my day!

Awesome!

Now let's just hope that it's a kick ass rocker and not something of that weak pseudo-rnb bullshit CC doing right now.

Josh Freese Interview from 7/9/09

On a related Guns N' Roses note, you're recording with Slash. How's that going?

This album have to be perfect. I'm sure it will!

Iggy Pop!!

Cant wait to hear it. Slash and Iggy, Slash and Lemmy,.... this album sounds immense on paper...... I really hope Slash turns his Marshall up to 10 and lets rip with some of these vocals

The Iggy track should be quality. 'Gimme Danger' is one of my favourite tracks of all-time. Zero production, just a raw rock n roll track. I'd take a track like that over Shacklers Revenge or Scraped any day of the week....

Gimme Danger

LA

Edited by LA_0013

Flea is playing bass on that track also, should be a killer session.

OMGG!!! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMOORREREEEE! STEVEN ADLER + FLEE ON THE SAME TRACKKKKK!

THIS CD IS LIKE A ROCK N ROLL DREAM TEAM LEADED BY SLASH!!!!

Flea is playing bass on that track also, should be a killer session.

OMGG!!! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMOORREREEEE! STEVEN ADLER + FLEE ON THE SAME TRACKKKKK!

THIS CD IS LIKE A ROCK N ROLL DREAM TEAM LEADED BY SLASH!!!!

this is what we get from it, but in truth for them it's drinking buddies jamming together...