Slash's Twitter update discussion thread

Wando

Nobody seriously believes FERGIE will be anywhere near this album, do they? :o

There's no way...

Gimme credit. I knew you were gonna do that.

Bottom line, Slash has done some great collaborations with females. So in the context of chick singers, I don't get the hate for Fergie. Probably gonna be a slower, more melodic tune of some sort, so what? Does the record have to be an all out Sausage-Fest to be good? :xmassrudolph:

Edited by Turn_It_Up

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody seriously believes FERGIE will be anywhere near this album, do they? :o

There's no way...

Gimme credit. I knew you were gonna do that.

Bottom line, Slash has done some great collaborations with females. So in the context of chick singers, I don't get the hate for Fergie. Probably gonna be a slower, more melodic tune of some sort, so what? Does the record have to be an all out Sausage-Fest to be good? :xmassrudolph:

I knew you knew I was going to do that! :tongue2:

Hey I have no prob with the chick singer angle...just wish it was one who can find a key and hold it. :)

Reason I really made that change was...there was a time you would have been hard pressed to find people who would believe Fergie was going to be on a Slash record,much like you reacted about Meatloaf.

I hope it's another Fergie track, or at least Slash and Steven Tyler feat. Fergie..

-Kickingthehabit

Better yet, why not please everyone and have Meatloaf do a very personal, blubbering "Big Boys Don't Cry". Slash could slap an awesome solo on that baby and just think of the vid!!! rock3 rock1

Added: Hadn't seen this vid before--damn, and anyone wonders why Slash wants her around. As awesome as Ann Wilson is, would much rather have Fergie writhing through my legs at this point. Would let her hold a whole lot more than a key if you get me, Zint: :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5AyHbrCYb0

Edited by Turn_It_Up