Slash's Twitter update discussion thread

Wando

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Courtney Love such a mess...but call me crazy, she blew other vocalists off the stage. She and Slash have mad chemistry. Would bring a stage presence, level of excitement and dangerousness the band deserves and won't get with Franky.

Based on that performance alone, fuckin' bring her into VR and get the freak show on the road... :wub:

Edited by Turn_It_Up

vids are starting to turn up.

good to see the VR guys rocking again :thumbsup:

Still not 100% on Franky but i like him.

franky sounds fucking epic when he starts singing the beginning of paradise city, it would be sweet to have him join vr, i dont understand why he doesnt, slash must be looking for some one with more range when i think franky can do what he wants haha

Slash just seems like part of the background on stage now. The top hat is boring now, wearing glasses at night indoors I just never got by anyone, and he just doesn't move on stage at all when he used to be the most active. Playing was very good though. Nicole from the pussycat dolls singing Paradise City :facepalm: . However it was very cool seeing VR on stage with Frank (he sounded great), that could be a great band. Duff looks badass as ever, Dave is just Dave and Matt sounded great and suits the longer hair and beard.

Slash just seems like part of the background on stage now. The top hat is boring now, wearing glasses at night indoors I just never got by anyone, and he just doesn't move on stage at all when he used to be the most active. Playing was very good though. Nicole from the pussycat dolls singing Paradise City :facepalm: . However it was very cool seeing VR on stage with Frank (he sounded great), that could be a great band. Duff looks badass as ever, Dave is just Dave and Matt sounded great and suits the longer hair and beard.

kind of difficult to run around stage when there are a shitload of people on it

yeah there's a time and place for everything

Courtney Love such a mess...but call me crazy, she blew other vocalists off the stage. She and Slash have mad chemistry. Would bring a stage presence, level of excitement and dangerousness the band deserves and won't get with Franky.

Based on that performance alone, fuckin' bring her into VR and get the freak show on the road... :wub:

I was actually thinking the same thing

yeah there's a time and place for everything

I didn't say he had to run around like a mad man, he just doesn't look into here.

HOLY FUCK!!!! War Pigs was from outerspace!!!! Brilliant!!!

Paradise City was a disgrace though...I don't know why the original Gunners let other artists screw that song in the ass over and over again??? I mean, first Cypress Hill, then Fergie, now the Pussy Dolls......come on, have some fucking respect for that song!!!!