adam lambert would like to rock out with slash..

sleishman drums

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'd really love to work with Slash," he said of the former Guns 'N' Roses frontman, who was a celebrity mentor on "American Idol" during Rock Week. "When we did the mentor shoot at the Roxy, I felt so at home with him onstage; I was just like, 'This guy is so rad.' "

Don't they mean lead gutarist???

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to bump this, but apparently Adam and Slash text?

http://adamlambertsite.wordpress.com/2009/...adam-and-slash/

When asked if he might be the new VR front man

- I don't know if that's happening, but we're actually talking about some collaborations so stay tuned in for that. We text back and forth so yeah he's a cool guy.

When asked if he says "lol"

- Uh no he does not do the stupid text lingo. He's a little bit more sophisticated than that.

- I don't know if that's happening, but we're actually talking about some collaborations so stay tuned in for that. We text back and forth so yeah he's a cool guy.

- Uh no he does not do the stupid text lingo. He's a little bit more sophisticated than that.

as good as lambert is, and as good as it would be for vr sales, i think for a more deeper record, you would need franky perez.. that dudes got soul.. his voice is so much more suited for the vr spot.

as good as lambert is, and as good as it would be for vr sales, i think for a more deeper record, you would need franky perez.. that dudes got soul.. his voice is so much more suited for the vr spot.

+1 hopefully this texting they are doing is for some side project and not VR.

We text back and forth so yeah he's a cool guy.

Text to Slash: Hey Slash,sorry to bug you,but I was wondering if you would consider playing guitar on a song for my new album.That woud be wicked kewl.

Slash texts back: Maybe,pretty busy right now.

Who the fuck is Adam Lambert?

He's apparently some lame American Idol guy. If they'd pick him as the next singer in Velvet Revolver I would have to burn my copy of Contraband in protest.

Great, thats just what VR needs is one of these mongoloids that these weird ass talent shows spew out.

I can bet those who are calling this guy a "poser" knows nothing about him and is judging him for the fact he was on, well more like dominated the entire 8th season of American Idol, which he used it to his own advantage. No one on the history of that show has ever been such a consistant stratagist while raising incredible amounts of excitement by the fresh reinventing of classics and hair raiding notes he hit.

America, espcially through this age, needed that kick of rock n' roll desperately and he delivered. & heck it's not just America, he's pretty much internationally glorified.

I can bet those who are calling this guy a "poser" knows nothing about him and is judging him for the fact he was on, well more like dominated the entire 8th season of American Idol

Exactly right although i didn't call him a poser, i called him a mongoloid ;)

My point isss... that this kid is not your "average" cookie cut American Idol mongoloid. He's far from it. His Rolling Stones spread on his pre idol life was a pleasant suprise.

I can bet those who are calling this guy a "poser" knows nothing about him and is judging him for the fact he was on, well more like dominated the entire 8th season of American Idol

Exactly right although i didn't call him a poser, i called him a mongoloid ;)

My point isss... that this kid is not your "average" cookie cut American Idol mongoloid. He's far from it. His Rolling Stones spread on his pre idol life was a pleasant suprise.

Get the fuck out...he's a living breathing rock and roll cliche.

Velvet Revolver hits the streets with this clown and they are an immediate laughing stock...and they know it.

Wake up..

Edited by zint61