OFFICIAL 'TAIPEI, TAIWAN 11/12/09' SHOW THREAD

Gordon Comstock

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sad thing about all of this is why Axl didn't do this in 02'. I really thought the dude was bald. This is great but it also pisses me off in many ways. If he had started this way in 2002, everything might have been so different for him.

His voice sounds good and he's performing a little like the old Axl. WHY DID HE WAIT UNTIL NOW TO DO IT RIGHT??

Do what right.

Get a haircut?

What's that got to do with the music

He's just saying that if Axl would have went with this look when he came back in the early 2000s, that he wouldn't have gotten so much shit for his appearance (i.e the braids).

Isn't that what R&R is all about? Doing whatever the fuck you want? The genre in which you do whatever the people who buy your music want you to do is called POP MUSIC.

Hey, don't shoot the elaborator. I'm not the one who said he should have done this back in 2002.

Axl sounds better than ever!!!

does he now? :suspicious:

Sorry I was a bit positive.....I didn't realize you were logged on. :(

I will go now and leave you here with the peeps so you can explain to them how everything from the previous century is cool and good, and how everything new is utter shit. Bye bye your Highness!!!

From what you can tell in this video, the whole band looks fucking awesome!!

PARADISE CITY

Imagine if we could combine that with the Duff/Slash/Steven video where they were playing it?

How many times does Axl have to say that Duff and Slash and Steven are gone? Let the real fans have some fun here and enjoy the footage we get.

awesome! but i want to see more CD stuff =P

Yeah man. I can't wait to hear/see This I love.

Been looking forward to it and I was hoping that they would play it.

I'm so stoked that they actually did play it, that it's not even fucking funny.

I think my head's almost about fucking ready to explode.

From what you can tell in this video, the whole band looks fucking awesome!!

PARADISE CITY

Imagine if we could combine that with the Duff/Slash/Steven video where they were playing it?

How many times does Axl have to say that Duff and Slash and Steven are gone? Let the real fans have some fun here and enjoy the footage we get.

I was just getting it out there before it was brought up by someone a lot meaner than I.

I enjoy the new band a lot.

The sad thing about all of this is why Axl didn't do this in 02'. I really thought the dude was bald. This is great but it also pisses me off in many ways. If he had started this way in 2002, everything might have been so different for him.

His voice sounds good and he's performing a little like the old Axl. WHY DID HE WAIT UNTIL NOW TO DO IT RIGHT??

Do what right.

Get a haircut?

What's that got to do with the music

He's just saying that if Axl would have went with this look when he came back in the early 2000s, that he wouldn't have gotten so much shit for his appearance (i.e the braids).

Isn't that what R&R is all about? Doing whatever the fuck you want? The genre in which you do whatever the people who buy your music want you to do is called POP MUSIC.

Hey, don't shoot the elaborator. I'm not the one who said he should have done this back in 2002.

Please don't feel offended, Black Sabbath. I was just elaborating on the original post.

Just spoke with my cousin who was at the show. He told me Axl "didn't have as much rasp as in '06", but was, for the most part, right on key. His hair was straight, tied back, in a ponytail, and the bandana was back! For the first part of the show, Axl had it on under a black fedora, but later only wore the bandana! That fuckin rocks!!!

So he wore a bandana? Yeahhhhhhhhh .