OFFICIAL 'TAIPEI, TAIWAN 11/12/09' SHOW THREAD

Gordon Comstock

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bootleg..

This link worked for me, i got it from HTGTH.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DL16TKGU

Gracias, paisana! ;)

Demasiada emoción para un solo día, no? Yo casi ni he dormido, ni comido de la emoción. Pues mejor, así rebajo, jajajajaa!!

Viste que hermoso Axl??

Ayyyyy Sarita, siiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ahhhh como he llorado, esta demasiado bello!! Provoca comerselo a besos jajajajajaja!!

No mas trenzas, su cabello rubio lisito esta de vuelta.. :wub: Yo acabo de comer pero como que me atragante con tantas emociones juntas jajaja..Mejor no comemos.. jeje

Estas en Ven todavia?? Escribe cuando puedas por mensajito para chismear jaja..

I'm happy you two are still here..You girls (besides Madison) I would say are our classiest female posters. Y muy bonita.

Thank you, Metal!! So gentle!! Yeah, we're two beautiful and classy venezuelans -_- , even if our president doesn't show class at all!! :lol:

Nati, no te puedo enviar mensajitos porque no funciona!! :( Agregame en Facebook: Sara Chaar de Santana

Yes, we're the true example of the real Venezuelan people, we can teach our president how to be classy...;)

Ya te agrego Sarita, on my way!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/davidwang103688#p/u/0/HyrIGvEYx5k

A lot of pretty good videos up there.

Can't wait to see a good picture of Axl in the red bandanna.

Check the Rocket Queen clip, he's wearing the red bandana there......and it looks kick-ass!!!

And he has the baggy tshirt on!. It doesn't have Jesus on it though but people Axl is Back,

Check the Rocket Queen clip, he's wearing the red bandana there......and it looks kick-ass!!!

And he has the baggy tshirt on!. It doesn't have Jesus on it though but people Axl is Back,

I´m so in love :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

it's fucking awesome rock4

he looks and sounds like he did in the 90's rock4

and the band is really REALLY good rock4

finally it works like it should rock3

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#2001] Sorry, the server is too busy to handle your request, please try again in a moment

Fuck yeah! It's happening

rock3

They finally sound like a real rock band. No more freaks like Finck and Buckethead in the band. Those are the kind of solos that should be played at a rock show. It sure beats Buckets stupid "star wars" and Willy wonka and the chocolate factory" solos. They better tour in the States, I want to go.

What a difference a guitarist with a more bluesy sound and better stage presence can make.

They finally sound like a real rock band. No more freaks like Finck and Buckethead in the band. Those are the kind of solos that should be played at a rock show. It sure beats Buckets stupid "star wars" and Willy wonka and the chocolate factory" solos. They better tour in the States, I want to go.

What a difference a guitarist with a more bluesy sound and better stage presence can make.

Definitely, DJ's performance has made him one of my favourite guitarists ever... Slash had better watch out... a new challenger comes! :lol:

Axl's has really put up some weight, but who cares, the old hair and bandana looks awesome!!

he sounds great in the bootleg ive been listening too. Good to have him back and good job DJ!

Edited by Sweden_Loves_GnR