OFFICIAL Dec 13 Seoul, South Korea Show Thread

Gordon Comstock

Anyone want videos? I'll try to upload some I took, I have full Shackler's, TWAT, Sorry, and bits of a few others :)

And I wrote a paragraph praising this show, but I screwed up and now I'll have to try again, well I'll try my best DAMN...

The show was INCREDIBLE, that was the best two hours of my life, it was the best concert I've ever seen! Better than the 2007 show I saw in Sydney, yes this version of GNR is scary good, if they keep this up they'll become the biggest thing going again, so folks don't miss them in Canada or South America or wherever else they might play in. Oh boy was the concert freaking unbelievable, seeing Axl, my hero standing within 20 feet and in mighty fine form and seemingly enjoying himself was special, DJ Ashba is a great player and fit just like a glove, and boy did Ron Thal surprise me, he was phenomenal, he was blazing, and so were Richard Fortus and the rest of the crew, this GNR is truly scary good, they just put on the best rock concert I've seen, it was just FREAKING AMAZING! I hope noone's too jealous :)

I'll try to upload some videos on youtube, I have to go to the army tomorrow, or today actually, compulsory miitary training, so I gotta sleep but I'll see what I can do. Army might be hell but I just had a slice of heaven with my favourite band in the entire planet! Boy was that pure HEAVEN!

whats your youtube account, so I subscribe right now :P

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want videos? I'll try to upload some I took, I have full Shackler's, TWAT, Sorry, and bits of a few others :)

And I wrote a paragraph praising this show, but I screwed up and now I'll have to try again, well I'll try my best DAMN...

The show was INCREDIBLE, that was the best two hours of my life, it was the best concert I've ever seen! Better than the 2007 show I saw in Sydney, yes this version of GNR is scary good, if they keep this up they'll become the biggest thing going again, so folks don't miss them in Canada or South America or wherever else they might play in. Oh boy was the concert freaking unbelievable, seeing Axl, my hero standing within 20 feet and in mighty fine form and seemingly enjoying himself was special, DJ Ashba is a great player and fit just like a glove, and boy did Ron Thal surprise me, he was phenomenal, he was blazing, and so were Richard Fortus and the rest of the crew, this GNR is truly scary good, they just put on the best rock concert I've seen, it was just FREAKING AMAZING! I hope noone's too jealous :)

I'll try to upload some videos on youtube, I have to go to the army tomorrow, or today actually, compulsory miitary training, so I gotta sleep but I'll see what I can do. Army might be hell but I just had a slice of heaven with my favourite band in the entire planet! Boy was that pure HEAVEN!

Thanks. Did it start one time?

Edited by PTZ

WOW! Awesome, Thanks for that cant wait to see vis thanks for getting ones we havent seen yet! :thumbsup:

This is You Could Be Mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLiOAzQyUIw

oh my fucking god, THATS THE MOST AMAZING YCBM IVE HAVE HEARD IN AGES!!! :wub:

Thanks for posting!!! Cant wait to see what you got!! UPLOAD!!!!

Anyone want videos? I'll try to upload some I took, I have full Shackler's, TWAT, Sorry, and bits of a few others smile.gif

The show was INCREDIBLE, that was the best two hours of my life, it was the best concert I've ever seen! Better than the 2007 show I saw in Sydney, yes this version of GNR is scary good, if they keep this up they'll become the biggest thing going again, so folks don't miss them in Canada or South America or wherever else they might play in. Oh boy was the concert freaking unbelievable, seeing Axl, my hero standing within 20 feet and in mighty fine form and seemingly enjoying himself was special, DJ Ashba is a great player and fit just like a glove, and boy did Ron Thal surprise me, he was phenomenal, he was blazing, and so were Richard Fortus and the rest of the crew, this GNR is truly scary good, they just put on the best rock concert I've seen, it was just FREAKING AMAZING! I hope noone's too jealous smile.gif

So are you an American army or Korean?

Don't answer this stupid question, UPLOAD theemmmmmmm noooooooooooowwww PLS. rock3.gif

your sig is badass

WOW! Awesome, Thanks for that cant wait to see vis thanks for getting ones we havent seen yet! :thumbsup:

oh my fucking god, THATS THE MOST AMAZING YCBM IVE HAVE HEARD IN AGES!!! :wub:

1st VID- THANK U!!! rock3

someone post the full setlist?

and oh I just realized something! Axl took the stage on time two shows in a row?! hell yeah!

also, that's the one thing Slash wanted fixed before a reunion but as soon as I figured that, I realized something else.. I have absolutely no interest in a reunion stopping this tour, that's a weird feeling!!

Why do you need Shash if we have DJ Ashba? Let him play with Fergie and Rhiana

Richard Fortus toured with RIHANNA (spell it right) you bloody idiot.

Not that there is anything wrong with either of them playing with her, but if your going to bash any member of GnR past/present then at least get your facts straights before a bastard like me can correct you.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck yes, this is what im talkign about!!!

Axl's is showing more skin, he looks so damn hot with that open jacket... *sigh* Im in looooove!! :wub:

Thank you!!!

* Axl apologised for his vocals on Sorry. Musically, it was great, but he seemed to have problems deciding where to sing (the key goes up and down like a whores drawers). People I was with didn't notice anything wrong, but I did. Kudos for trying though. I am sure the problems will be ironed out

That's why bands do rehearsels/soundchecks. To take all the problems out to play the songs live as best as they could.

JUNGLE whith MOONWALK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f8vz8jJdJ4

Holy crap that YCBM is better than perfect, this lineup is so good I don't even want a reunion anymore, GNR is rockin' again!

I wouldn't go that far, but I think this is the best line up since the original. I'd still love to see Axl play with Slash one more time though.

Fuck yes, this is what im talkign about!!!

Axl's is showing more skin, he looks so damn hot with that open jacket... *sigh* Im in looooove!! :wub:

Thank you!!!

Yeah, I like that look the best so far.

You can feel something special even from these crappy quality vids. Axl & the band are on Fire, you can feel it. IMO this is the best version of NuGNR.

I think it's finally all come together- This is a great time to be a GNR fan!!! rock1

The fun begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

The fun begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I Love that he added "Fucking" Back into -"Do u Know where U Fucking are??"