Amy and Stuart?

Drifter

Anyone know where Amy and Stuart ,Axl's half brother and sister are?

I know that they helped Axl out for a while, a while back, but are they still with Axl or are they back in Indiana?

and do they even have any contact anymore with Axl and vice versa?

I'm sure Axl is helping them out, money wise, if needed. But I bet they are wondering why Axl calls Beta his 'mother'.

Obviously she's been more of a mom to him than his biological mother. Don't think it's that hard to understand.

I'm sure Axl is helping them out, money wise, if needed. But I bet they are wondering why Axl calls Beta his 'mother'.

Obviously she's been more of a mom to him than his biological mother. Don't think it's that hard to understand.

Exactly right. Also, it sounds much more understandable after you smack someone if you explain it by saying '"He hit my Mother" instead of "He hit my personal assistant and housekeeper". Axl's smart like that.

ps, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Edited by axlskAmpf

Exactly right. Also, it sounds much more understandable after you smack someone if you explain it by saying '"He hit my Mother" instead of "He hit my personal assistant and housekeeper". Axl's smart like that.

I was thinking the exact same thing

Didn't we confirm that it was Fernando saying that, and not Axl?

Didn't we confirm that it was Fernando saying that, and not Axl?

If you listen to it, you can clearly hear it's Axl's voice saying it...