Stage art due for TOMORROW'S show!

GnRMatt

Password is thisilove

Here is what it says:

Protected: This I Love

January 9th, 2010 (12:08 am)

(Please right-click here and click Save As to get the mp3 of the song this is referring to.)

Julie.

When we parted and I was working on the Guns N Roses artwork, there was a single song, This I Love, that struck me deeply. I couldnt listen to it without tearing up. It didnt just remind me of you, it made me, I dunno if this sounds right, but… it made me feel you. I was surprised Axl Rose could nail an emotional response in me like that, but he did. Tonight, Im listening to their music again for the first time in a while… and nothings changed.

Im not sure youll like the music itself, but when you listen to it please just know that something within this composition genuinely strikes a chord in me that resonates you throughout. I cant pinpoint it, but I do know Ive never heard the words God and universe used in a way I could relate to so closely. And… its always been your eyes.

I never told you about this song before, but now I know it just wasnt the time. Now, Im thinking, wow, Ill see this song performed live in Winnipeg on the night before an ayahuasca ceremony that Im going into with my intention focused on understanding and hopefully nurturing our connection. In the context I perceive it in, this song seems very much about making that same kind of connection. But, Im not asking you to search for me in it. This isnt a test. Im not asking anything but for you to simply listen.

I miss you.

So if shes somewhere near me

I hope to God she hears me

Theres no one else could ever make me feel

Im so alive

I hoped shed never leave me

Please God you must believe me

Ive searched the universe and found myself

Within her eyes

Edited by deadstar

Axl's having an ayahuasca ceremony the night after the concert? I'd pay top dollar to do psychedelic drugs with Axl Rose.

Now that's something I would sacrifice my right nut for! Tripping with Axl all night :krider:

BTW, it's illegal to download This I Love. Someone should tell the GNR camp about it :unsure: