Frank Ferrer Interview

dudecqd

Oh, it's gonna be in Madrid now?

hey, you robbed us the 2016 Olympics, it's the least we can do..

LOL.

Calm down. HAHAHA.

Just asking. Thought it was gonna be in Lisbon forever now.

Dude, you get Olympics and all that shit all the time, whether it's in your country or next to you. Can you be a little bit happy that it's finally gonna be in South America once? After that, you'll probably get the next 18717189192 olympics, don't worry.

And as for Rock in Rio, my beef is with Mr. Medina. The only decent festival in SA and he moves it to Europe, that has a lot of festivals already and bands go on their own all the time also. We needed something down here.

But this year I don't care. Guns is finally coming, so keep Rock in Rio. :thumbsup:

Edited by Deb Rose

Oh, it's gonna be in Madrid now?

hey, you robbed us the 2016 Olympics, it's the least we can do..

LOL.

Calm down. HAHAHA.

Just asking. Thought it was gonna be in Lisbon forever now.

Dude, you get Olympics and all that shit all the time, whether it's in your country or next to you. Can you be a little bit happy that it's finally gonna be in South America once? After that, you'll probably get the next 18717189192 olympics, don't worry.

And as for Rock in Rio, my beef is with Mr. Medina. The only decent festival in SA and he moves it to Europe, that has a lot of festivals already and bands go on their own all the time also. We needed something down here.

But this year I don't care. Guns is finally coming, so keep Rock in Rio. :thumbsup:

don't get me wrong, I'm happy for Rio. We're equipping all of our athletes with uzis, though...

:rofl-lol:

Seriously, i hope you enjoy the band this March.

cheers.

don't get me wrong, I'm happy for Rio. We're equipping all of our athletes with uzis, though...

Seriously, i hope you enjoy the band this March.

cheers.

Haha. Don't worry. Obviously the government will start taking measures to keep foreigners safe. We're the ones that get screwed over. That's why it's so cool that the Olympics are here, cause there's hope for things getting better, since they are gonna do shit to impress y'all and we'll benefit.

And I am soooooooooooo gonna enjoy them. I've waited so long I'm going to 3 concerts in a row. Bye bye life savings. Fortunately, my life hasn't been that long. I can save it up again. :xmassrudolph:

But really, I just watched the video again and Frank is reaaaaaally nice.

I'm not used to that in Guns N Roses.

It seems everybody in this line up is cool... Well, I've never seen Pitman do anything, so I don't know.