New Hotel Room Pic

MicEffecT

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Facebook page, that is labelled as Chris. If that's Axl, no one can say he has a weight problem anymore. That's not Axl.

Where did you see this on their website. You said it had Chris's name

Edited by MicEffecT

Actually, now that I look at it, I think it is Pitman. The hands are too thing to be Axl's.

But I'm still pretty sure that's Fernando. If not, then I don't know who it is.

Yes and Yes

Dj ASHBA™ Hang n' at the hotel with "Bubbles" from Trailer Park Boys, what funny mother f@#%er!! Jamming on guitars in the room, pissing off every guest within a 3 floor radius! Ha

guess bubbles stopped in later on that is cool

Edited by gunsguy

Actually, now that I look at it, I think it is Pitman. The hands are too thing to be Axl's.

But I'm still pretty sure that's Fernando. If not, then I don't know who it is.

Yes and Yes

Dj ASHBA™ Hang n' at the hotel with "Bubbles" from Trailer Park Boys, what funny mother f@#%er!! Jamming on guitars in the room, pissing off every guest within a 3 floor radius! Ha

guess bubbles stopped in later on that is cool

Yup. That's official enuff 4 me. It's Chris Pittman

From the Facebook page, that is labelled as Chris. If that's Axl, no one can say he has a weight problem anymore. That's not Axl.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=3737537&id=195718696874

Mouse over each person in the picture.

Whoever posted that on Facebook tagged it. I am pretty sure it's not Axl though. So that's why there's no women or alcohol. Makes sense, Chris is at the keyboard :rofl-lol:

Edited by MicEffecT

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=3737537&id=195718696874

Mouse over each person in the picture.

Whoever posted that on Facebook tagged it. I am pretty sure it's not Axl though. So that's why there's no women or alcohol. Makes sense, Chris is at the keyboard :rofl-lol:

I didn't say THEIR website, I said the Facebook page that I looked at, so yeah, that Facebook page owner would have tagged it. But it doesn't look at Axl to me anyway. I don't think he's fat, but I also don't think he's as thin as the guy in that pic.

From Chris on facebook...

Chris Pitman was doing a recording session in my hotel room in Calgary, and suddenly a huge party broke out! Bubbles Mason was even there(my fav)!! Frank,Bumbles,n DJ brought guitars, one cord, and a photog. never a dull moment. see photo below.. luv u guys

Axl better not turn away any fans in Slash/VR shirts. Times are tight if that many guys in GNR have to share that small room.

And if Axl wasn't in the picture, you'd be on here bitching that Axl wasn't hanging with the rest of the band.

Why do you follow the new band, if you have so many negative things to say about them? Serious question, I don't get it.

that can't be axl on the far right of the picture. the hair looks too dark. maybe its Chris?

I stared at the picture for half an hour, trying to figure out if Axl could be seen somewhere in the window or anything.

Is he considered the guy on the right? Not in 100 years that's Axl.

that can't be axl on the far right of the picture. the hair looks too dark. maybe its Chris?

I stared at the picture for half an hour, trying to figure out if Axl could be seen somewhere in the window or anything.

You stared at that picture for half an hour? Time for a new hobby. Maybe go outside, take a walk.

You stared at that picture for half an hour? Time for a new hobby. Maybe go outside, take a walk.

And miss out on the axl/slash debates here? You must be kidding me.

Axl better not turn away any fans in Slash/VR shirts. Times are tight if that many guys in GNR have to share that small room.

And the backstage pic was a little sobering too...looked like a setup for a garage band. Where's the rider that Axl always demanded? Three Litres of Perrier, green m&m's, lunchmeat...

And the backstage pic was a little sobering too...looked like a setup for a garage band. Where's the rider that Axl always demanded? Three Litres of Perrier, green m&m's, lunchmeat...

In his room, the picture was only of Chris Pittman's room.

Isn't there a rule on this forum about constantly trolling this section and insulting the band? Isn't that why BBA got banned yet again?

I think GeorgeGlass has gone farther than he ever did.

I'm no rich rockstar. But I do know when I go to hotels, I have bigger rooms than that. Fucked up that these guys have to cram up in a room like this when Axl is in a Presidential Suite on the top floor. It wouldn't surprise me if the band all have to share this room.

By the look of the window, that's just the bedroom in a suite.