The bandana

Budweiser

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see why Axl gets pissed when he reads the "fan" boards. People are never happy, first it was his voice "Oh he sounds like he has been inhaling helium", now he has the rasp and everyone says "Man he needs to have the high pitched voice again". Then he has the braids and everyone complains about those, then he loses them and everyone misses them.

Now its the bandana. Good god.

Yes this is a fan board and we are allowed to have opinions but then when Axl says fuck you to one of us, then everyone acts like "geez whata dick...all ive been doing is talking shit about his voice,looks and the way he lives his life since 1991".

I wouldnt give a shit if he was 300lbs bald and smelled like a turd. The guy is a great entertainer and has brought me some of my favorite music.

The reason this dude brought this up is because...well, I've noticed it too. It's not so much that he doesn't look cool anymore it's that he's wearing it above his ears...way too high up on his head. It's totally wrong and he never use to wear it like that.

axl_rose2.jpg

Those were the days :(

Indeed.

In 2006/2007 he looked like the fuckin rich rockstar he is :rofl-lol:

Now he looks like he's trying to please the fans...

But I don't really care what he looks like : the performances on this tour are awesome and I'll probably get to see them in June.

Besides, I'm more interested in his hired guns than in Axl himself... :thumbsup:

Edited by The Glow Inc.

lose the moustache.

Agreed.

The bandana is great! He looks awesome with it.

But he should lose the moustache.

Yes, he reminds me of a truck driver. Or Hulk Hogan...

Actually he's starting to remind me of jeff jarrett. If any wrestler...

jeffjarrett.jpg

Whatcha gonna do when Jeff Jarret and TNA come for you!

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
... lose the moustache.

Agreed.

The bandana is great! He looks awesome with it.

But he should lose the moustache.

Completely agree.

at least he didnt bring back the biker shorts lol

Bandana don't work too well in 2010. It looks some how wrong, just like it did during the Rio 2001

It's because he's wearing it WAY UP on his head..like above his ears. In the early 90's he wore it down over his ears and lower on his forehead which looks ALOT better on anyone wearing one..not just Axl. I don't know how he forgot how to wear a bandanna, but this is what's making everyone do a double take.