Aerosmith to replace Steven Tyler

hans_moleman

Guess i'm one of the few people who don't get hung up on the actual NAME of a band, but am more interested in the ACTUAL MUSIC that is produced.

If Tyler doesn't want to do an album and the rest of the members of the band want to - then let them grab a new singer and put out an album. Then judge the album on the music that is produced. Who gives a fuck what the name of the band is. I am always amazed that people care more about the name of a band than the songs. Weird.

Apparently Steven's thinking of filing a lawsuit to keep the band from doing this.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wirestory?id=9713422&page=1

If that goes through, it'll definitely be the end of Steven's involvement with the band. And if he wins, bye bye Aerosmith. You'd think a band that's been around this long would be able to work shit like this out.

Apparently Steven's thinking of filing a lawsuit to keep the band from doing this.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wirestory?id=9713422&page=1

If that goes through, it'll definitely be the end of Steven's involvement with the band. And if he wins, bye bye Aerosmith. You'd think a band that's been around this long would be able to work shit like this out.

Pretty funny that he will take them to court to prevent them getting a new singer but was willing to try out for the Led Zep spot.

Guess i'm one of the few

You've got that right.

When I was 12 I cared more about who was in the band.

But once I matured, then I stopped giving a fuck about the "name" of a band and became more interested in the music that was produced.

But you keep getting your panties in a bunch because one of your favorite bands are having a feud amongst themselves. Damn those 50 year old men for not doing what YOU want!!!!! Better take your aerosmith poster off your wall.

Once again.

If a group of grown men want to put out an album and one member of the band doesn't . . . . .then who are ANY OF US to say that the remaining members can't replace that member and put out an album???? THese guys are musicians, making music is what they do. It is THEIR life and their career - not yours.

If you don't like it, don't buy their album. Don't support them on tour. Go on messages boards and whine and moan because you don't like their choice of a singer. (see how far it gets you!)

Boggles my mind that anybody over the age of 12 would care MORE about the NAME of band, rather than the music the band produces. Makes no sense to me.

Guess i'm one of the few people who don't get hung up on the actual NAME of a band, but am more interested in the ACTUAL MUSIC that is produced.

If Tyler doesn't want to do an album and the rest of the members of the band want to - then let them grab a new singer and put out an album. Then judge the album on the music that is produced. Who gives a fuck what the name of the band is. I am always amazed that people care more about the name of a band than the songs. Weird.

Don't think it's that they want to. Wasn't the plan finding a new singer to replace Tyler, so that they could finish the Aerosmith tour....? Not to make an album..

Guess i'm one of the few

You've got that right.

When I was 12 I cared more about who was in the band.

But once I matured, then I stopped giving a fuck about the "name" of a band and became more interested in the music that was produced.

But you keep getting your panties in a bunch because one of your favorite bands are having a feud amongst themselves. Damn those 50 year old men for not doing what YOU want!!!!! Better take your aerosmith poster off your wall.

Once again.

If a group of grown men want to put out an album and one member of the band doesn't . . . . .then who are ANY OF US to say that the remaining members can't replace that member and put out an album???? THese guys are musicians, making music is what they do. It is THEIR life and their career - not yours.

If you don't like it, don't buy their album. Don't support them on tour. Go on messages boards and whine and moan because you don't like their choice of a singer. (see how far it gets you!)

Boggles my mind that anybody over the age of 12 would care MORE about the NAME of band, rather than the music the band produces. Makes no sense to me.

nobody gives a fuck about what you think 12 year old people should do. obviously we have many 12 year old folks running round here arguing about that and all you've got to do is to express your lack of understanding.

• 2 weeks later...