9 If the world

10 Dizzy piano solo

11 Street of dreams

12 Jam ( a bit on ACDC's TNT )

13 Scraped

14 Rocket queen

15 Dj ashba guitar solo

16 Sweet child o mine

17 Jam/Axl piano solo (asshole song/someone saved my life tonight)

18 November rain

19 Bumblefoot solo

20 You could be mine

21 Knockin' On Heaven's Door

22 Shacklers revenge

23 Acoustic jam/patience

24 Nightrain

Encore

25 Madagascar

26 This I love

Edited by Alpachiris

come on you bitches sing? hmmm

Wow ur awake. Did ya put the setlist updates in your 1st post? alphachris is doing the updates

yes i am :)

sorry about that, i majorly crashed right around 10:45 eastern haaa but yea everything is being posted.

cool man. find any new vids on hamilton?

come on you bitches sing? hmmm

Wow ur awake. Did ya put the setlist updates in your 1st post? alphachris is doing the updates

yes i am :)

sorry about that, i majorly crashed right around 10:45 eastern haaa but yea everything is being posted.

cool man. find any new vids on hamilton?

Only one.. paradise and its up there

26 This I love ( Axls on the piano singing at the end snd then jumps off for the final part.)

27 Paradise city

SETLIST

1 Chinese Democracy

2 Welcome To The Jungle

3 It's So Easy

4 Mr Brownstone

5 Sorry

6 Better

7 Richard fortus guitar solo

8 Live and let die

9 If the world

10 Dizzy piano solo

11 Street of dreams

12 Jam ( a bit on ACDC's TNT )

13 Scraped

14 Rocket queen

15 Dj ashba guitar solo

16 Sweet child o mine

17 Jam/Axl piano solo (asshole song/someone saved my life tonight)

18 November rain

19 Bumblefoot solo

20 You could be mine

21 Knockin' On Heaven's Door

22 Shacklers revenge

23 Acoustic jam/patience

24 Nightrain

Encore

25 Madagascar

26 This I love

27 Paradise city

Edited by Alpachiris

Yeah, MicEffecT it's right. It's better if you post the updates :thumbsup:

r u 6? U are tryin' to start a keyboard war thatz gonna get ur bitch ass banned before the show is over. chill. alpha is doin the updates. stop pasting. This is a forum. No one pays u to do updates. sit there, shut up and read the text

:rofl-lol:

Why are you obsessed with *who* does the updates. Jesus.

Edited by MoonWalker

Yeah, MicEffecT it's right. It's better if you post the updates :thumbsup:

r u 6? U are tryin' to start a keyboard war thatz gonna get ur bitch ass banned before the show is over. chill. alpha is doin the updates. stop pasting. This is a forum. No one pays u to do updates. sit there, shut up and read the text

:rofl-lol:

Why are you are obsessed with *who* does the updates. Jesus.

Me? learn to fuckin' read dumbass. I could care less. Don't throw stones punk.

incredible. just got home. met up with revolver (now there is a story I would be proud of), gunsguy, mrs. gunsguy, Eric of course.

EPIC night. I'll comment more tomorrow. If you get the chance to meet up with these guys....do it. it'll be fun.

thank you.

good fucking - night.

nice to see Axl happy. Not sure who was behind us, but some chick came by at the end of the show and picked up the butts of you reefers. ewwwwwwww.

side note........................seriously.....london is a relatively small town......leave you tits and ass covered.....someone you know is watching (but the rest of us appreciate your enthusiasm.).

Thank everyone for the updates.

Eric said that it was the best show so far!

I really can't wait!!!

x2 the energy off the crowd took it to a higher level for sure! The band is very fluid on stage very nice. Off ta bed haven't slept well in 48+ hrs

I dont wanna give too much away but if you have not seen the show anyone, get a ticket and treat yourself to a great time with Guns !!!

Meeting with many forum members before the show was a great time to be had at the fitz bar, thank you for all that I met, cheers :)

Next stop Montreal !

Edited by gunsguy

Just got back from the London Show, was better then Hamilton in my opinion, everything clicked tonight with no mess ups or miss timeings, heres some highlights

-The two girls who took the shots on at the end of the show were sitting in front of me in the Players bench, one of them looks 19 and the other looks about 15 (with fake tits) up close, both pretty hot though

-DJ threw a pic into the crowd and it skipped off my head before going three rows behind me (wish I still had my long hair, it would of gotten stuck in it)

-Sebastian was sitting in a closed off section right by the stage drinking what looked to be red wine of some sort

-During Baz's set he flipped out at security for grabbing peoples cell phone's while they were trying to take pictures

-Titicam was nice to see

-Some of the road crew were wearing "No Sleep Till Moncton" tshirts

If i had another $100 I would go to see them again in Toronto, defenitly worth every penny

Edited by jonah

Just getting home from the show! Fuckin awesome! 10 of us drove an hour and a half on an RV! We were so pumped. Here is what one of my buddies sent us prior to the show! Not sure if he rode home with us?

One week and we will be getting ready to Get in the Ring on the Nightrain and Move to the City to see if we can Live and Let Die!!!!!!! All of us Nice Boys getting together on the Locamotive makes me recall Yesterdays when I was Down On the Farm with the Catcher in the Rye, even though my Estranged spouse is still Outta Get Me, I told her Don't Cry....this is My World not a Chinese Democracy so Back Off Bitch this trip with the boys will make it all Better and it will not be Scraped!! Mr. Brownstone, My Michelle and Rhiad N' the Bedouins are flying in from Madagascar for the show and some of Shackler's Revenge with Raw Power...they are all spending the night with Mama Kin. Don't expect us to say Sorry after we beat a Prostitute like a Dead Horse in the November Rain into a Coma just because It's So Easy. It's all Lies Lies Lies when I Think About You my Rocket Queen... whether she's Pretty Tied Up in the Garden or if she just tasted the Bad Apple in the Garden of Eden....she's always Double Talkin' Jive in her own Paradise City where she is lost in her own Street of Dreams about to have a Breakdown. That Sweet Child Ol' Mine thinks she is One in a Million but I told her You're Crazy, You Ain't the First and you are just Dust N' Bones....I thought You Could Be Mine, but Since I Don't Have You and because I Don't Care About You, I figure you'll be Knockin' On Heaven's Door like Cobain with the Shotgun Blues in your Black Leather looking So Fine but puking like the Spagetti Incident.....Look at your Game Girl and Use Your Illusions because you are just another Human Being and Charlie Don't Surf with this new Civil War so Welcome to the Jungle and Don't Cry Too.....Don't Damn Me because of the failure to communicate with This I Love....it was your Appetite for Destruction that got you Free Falling and made your Crash Diet fail....If the World ends soon because of your Bad Obsession, don't expect Sympathy from the Devil because he will tell you to Wake Up! Time to DIEEEEEEEE!!!

My review:

Before I review the show, I'd like you all to know a little bit about myself: I've traveled to more than 37 countries, I have been with a few very attractive women, I've skydived, I've performed in my own band for packed audiences, I've had some fun; but little compares to being front and centre at a Guns N' Roses concert when this band feels compelled to OWN every song. And that's what they did tonight in London, ON: they fuckin' owned it.

For me the night started late; you could say that I was on Axl time. My father's birthday was today so I didn't get a chance to leave Toronto till 8:10 due to dinner obligations. It's a two hour drive so I made it just in time to get a beer and find a good spot up front close to the stage. As a precaution I put my little Sony point and shoot camera in my sock thinking at the time it was overkill but it ended up saving me. To get into the venue I had to empty all my pockets, take off my bandana (which I only wear to GNR concerts), my jacket and get a full pat down. I thought I was screwed for sure but amazingly the dude never asked me to spread my legs and check my inseam where he would have felt my camera; he only patted down the outside of my legs.

Anyway, before the band took the stage the women of London put on a show, definitely giving the audience a needed distraction. These girls down here are freaks; God bless 'em. At one point it looked like the ones who put on a show (and I mean full show, as in tops off, bottoms down, and a complete display as to the type and colour of underwear) were going to get the boot from security. The crowd didn't seem to appreciate this and rightfully let security know how they felt about it. Thankfully the girls were allowed to stay.

So I believe the lights went out around 10:48; it's getting a little later every show but anything before 11:00 is still fine with me. Axl commented later on that he learned a lesson today about combining various kinds of liquor. I suppose he wasn't feeling too hot from a "fun" night after the Hamilton show. Perhaps explains the later start. Chinese Democracy was awesome and from the pit very well received. The crowd went nuts for Welcome to the Jungle. At this point of the show the pit started to get really rough; the guys to my immediate left started moshing and going crazy. Apparently one guy didn't appreciate such form of crowd support and let it be known all over some dude's head. The crowd dispersed a bit and created a pseudo ring which allowed these to "gents" to hammer into one another for 20 seconds before security climbed the rail and hauled both of these guys out. This created a great opportunity for me as I zipped closer to the front. I was now only five or six feet from the rail and I didn't even get to the stadium until 10:25!!!

It's So Easy and Mr. Brownstone were terrific tonight; no slip up by Axl this time around on Brownstone. His voice is really the best I've ever heard it. He's as good if not better than he sounds on the album. I would say he's completely shed his 2002 helium voice and found a perfect balance between rasp and tonality. He can get super raspy if he wants, but never sounds like a squawking pigeon like he tended to sound in 1991. I give Axl a lot of credit for working on his instrument 'cause it's definitely noticeable how much better he sounds this time around. November Rain was a perfect example of his vocal abilities. He really did sound a lot like he does in the recorded version.

Of the new songs, the best received and I'd argue best performed were Better and Shackler's Revenge. Shackler's was simply awesome; Axl was right in front of me through most of the choruses and you could tell he was just given'er. In fact, I could swear I could hear him even without the PA. Fortus was kicking ass; he yelled at us when he came up for his solo saying something about we "better fucking clap." Stinson would mostly stay in the middle of the stage, only a few times did he come up to rock out with Axl at the front. "Sorry" was interesting in that it's relatively played at the beginning of the show; I felt initially it took the air out of the venue but I get why they move it up in the set; there's still a lot of excitement and moving it back might slow things down a bit too much. The only real screw up that I could tell was the false start to Scraped. It sounded like they were going into something else and then it just stopped. Then the pre-recorded Axl vocal intro was played with Axl singing over top of it. For whatever reason Axl didn't feel like singing the first line "Don't you try to stop us now." Not a bad performance of the song, I enjoyed it, but perhaps the weakest moment in the show. [EDIT: I now see that they were jamming on TNT, but the way it was just killed sounded awkward and like someone fucked up].

Frank was much better tonight than last night, at least that was my impression. His drum fill in Madagascar, coming out of the guitar solo, was un-fucking-believable. Plus he didn't do the Guns N' Roses kick-drum chant too often tonight; I thought last night in Hamilton it got a little long in the tooth after the third time trying to start a chant.

If you want to argue that Fink is a better guitar player than DJ Ashba, fine, that's debatable. That said, DJ is such an improvement performance wise than Robin in every way. Thank you Axl for bringing this guy on board - you're only crime is that you didn't have him join the band much sooner. More than anyone else in the band, Axl included, DJ plays to the audience. This guy knows how to engage the people rocking out in front of him. Whereas Axl is an unbelievable performer, rarely did he look down into the pit and acknowledge those fist pumping or singing along. This wasn't the case with DJ who'd smile, point and finesse a response from whoever was in front of him. At one point I saw him beckon Fortus over to the front section and they started jamming together (though I forget what song). This guy has definite stage charisma that is very much appreciated from those rocking out in the pit. Moreover, his guitar solo, in my opinion, is the best of the three lead guitar players. It's so melodic and bluesy with a killer hook (I hope they turn this into a song) and the supporting cast really turns this into an epic instrumental piece. No one around me was complaining about another instrumental break. Hats off to you DJ; job well done.

As I mentioned in my update, Axl informed the crowd during Knockin' On Heaven's Door that his dog Dougie (named after his old manager) passed away today and dedicated the rest of the song to him. I think most people found it touching; it quieted up some of the douche bags around me. Sorry for your loss Axl, your performance of the song was definitely fitting with the dedication. Easily the best rendition I've seen the man give. I also like he's brought back the "heys" during the chorus, but he does it in an exaggerated way so it's new and yet at least acknowledges why a lot of people like his version.

After not seeing Patience last night in Hamilton, it was great to see it tonight in London. I'll tell you, watching Axl run and sing from one side to the other during the outro of Patience brings a smile to my face; it's so great and vintage Axl. It really felt like it was 1992 again and Axl was running marathons while performing. His demeanor was fantastic the whole night; he and the rest of the guys really looked like they were having fun. At the end of most songs Axl would usually have a big grin on his face and would at times bow in appreciation for the response. The encore was fantastic; This I Love has got to be the one song off the new album that blows all my expectations away as to how it would sound live. I'm a fan of the song, but it is a hundred times better live. Moreover, placing it in the encore just seems to fit.

This is the 12th concert I've seen of GNR since I first saw them in Detroit in 2002. The difference between this show and the first few I saw during their comeback tour is night and day. They don't take several minutes between each song like they use too; the instrumentals are at least interesting (was never a fan of Robin's, DJ's is a huge improvement); Axl's vocals are far better than what they were back then; this is the complete package. I'm a pretty reserved guy, but there I was, head-banging, double first pumping, and clapping all night to one of the best shows I've ever seen.

I have pictures and will try to post them soon. I was able to take some video of Axl passing out shots so hopefully I'll be able to upload that soon.

Thanks Axl, Ron, DJ, Frank, Tommy, Dizzy, Chris and Richard for a fantastic show. Good luck in Montreal and I'll see you in Toronto.

Can't wait!

Cheers,

Andrew