Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

I remember Madison saying,the LAX incident was a publicity stunt,her stripes should have been removed then,no mod responsibility at all in saying that.

Why? The idea that something like that happened and there were no arrests, nobody being held for questioning? Axl and his entourage got to just board a plane and the TSA agents stood there with their thumbs up their asses? Anyone else would have been cuffed and dragged away, not allowed on a flight.

Well,those TSA agents probably thought the poor bastard deserved that right hook bitch slap,you do not put your hands on a woman in a threatening manner,AXL just got him before they could.You are right about them not doing their job,they should have stopped it way before the poor dude got knocked on his ass.

If you work in law enforcement you dont get to just say "Well the guy deserved it", especially if it happens in public, and is being recorded. The fact that nobody was questioned or arrested and Axl just got to board an international flight is highly dubious.

Like law enforcement has not turned a blind eye before,what planet do you live on?

How often do you see an assault happen at AN AIRPORT, in front of dozens of people that is being recorded, and nobody is stopped, questioned or arrested? Nobody even comes over to help the guy. That is unusual. Next time you go to an airport YOU try acting the fool and tell me how it works out for you.

The Internet is an ugly place. This forum is proof. All these cowards that crawl out of the woodwork to insult a former mod... You're excellent Nazi lynchmob material. Axl: Take your secret gigs and shove'em up your arse. I'm outta here.

there is nothing cowardice about it. its not like people didnt object to madison before, it happened all the time. those people have either been banned or warned to the point where they realize its just not worth taking her on. where does that get you? ask black sabbath. he got banned for pointing out the hipocracy of allowing BBA to return while debbiengeorgia was banned for being a suspected returning member (she wasnt).

this is the first time people have been able to speak their mind about madison without fear of the ban hammer. i dont think its fair to call these people cowards.

later dude.

In a sense it does seem a little cowardice on axl's part.

first he lays into the main mod on this forum for allowing rumors (which she confirmed) to be discussed, tells her that this forum no longer needs her, and then 10 minuttes latter she isn't a mod anymore.

keep in mind, axl himself never addresses the t-shirt rumors in his post............

not once.

The Internet is an ugly place. This forum is proof. All these cowards that crawl out of the woodwork to insult a former mod... You're excellent Nazi lynchmob material. Axl: Take your secret gigs and shove'em up your arse. I'm outta here.

there is nothing cowardice about it. its not like people didnt object to madison before, it happened all the time. those people have either been banned or warned to the point where they realize its just not worth taking her on. where does that get you? ask black sabbath. he got banned for pointing out the hipocracy of allowing BBA to return while debbiengeorgia was banned for being a suspected returning member (she wasnt).

this is the first time people have been able to speak their mind about madison without fear of the ban hammer. i dont think its fair to call these people cowards.

later dude.

In a sense it does seem a little cowardice on axl's part.

first he lays into the main mod on this forum for allowing rumors (which she confirmed) to be discussed, tells her that this forum no longer needs her, and then 10 minuttes latter she isn't a mod anymore.

keep in mind, axl himself never addresses the t-shirt rumors in his post............

not once.

I think his post was designed to be more of an attack at madison than to address any kind of issue.

How often do you see an assault happen at AN AIRPORT, in front of dozens of people that is being recorded, and nobody is stopped, questioned or arrested? Nobody even comes over to help the guy. That is unusual. Next time you go to an airport YOU try acting the fool and tell me how it works out for you.

Funny you mention that. I saw that exact situation at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) in late August of last year as I was getting ready to board a flight to Hong Kong. A man assaulted his son by grabbing him by the collar, picking him up and slamming him into a glass window. Nothing happened to him. Someone from security just asked the kid if he was o.k., but nothing, and I repeat, nothing, happened to the father.

It does happen.

Ali

... He should have came out and said all this publicly.

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

Revolver - glad you had a great time. :)

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

...dick move. You wonder why no one takes you all that seriously? You just berated one of your biggest fans and an administrator of one of the largest guns forums there is. This was just really unnecessary. You're a smart guy Axl, you could have articulated your point in a much more clear and meaningful way. But you had to just come off as a little bitch, again.

Besides if madison knows nothing about you, which might be the only thing you stated clearly, and she can't say shit, what right do you have to say such horrible things about her? I'd hedge my bets on you don't know her at all.

But hey, I'm just a wanna be web warrior ho defending bitch boi, doesn't matter what I say.

Funny you mention that. I saw that exact situation at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) in late August of last year as I was getting ready to board a flight to Hong Kong. A man assaulted his son by grabbing him by the collar, picking him up and slamming him into a glass window. Nothing happened to him. Someone from security just asked the kid if he was o.k., but nothing, and I repeat, nothing, happened to the father.

It does happen.

Ali

A domestic incident like that is a little more touchy than somebody just hauling off on someone totally unrelated. That said, depending on the age of the kid, etc its crazy that someone didnt do something about that based on the way you laid it out.

It does happen.

Ali

A domestic incident like that is a little more touchy than somebody just hauling off on someone totally unrelated. That said, depending on the age of the kid, etc its crazy that someone didnt do something about that based on the way you laid it out.

No shit, it's more touchy. But, that was kind of why I pointed it out. The kid was maybe 12 or 13, but nonetheless it was outright assault. I watched the father and son until they left the area and nothing happened to the father.

Point is, it isn't just famous rock stars like Axl Rose who have gotten away with assault at major airports. I saw it happen with my own eyes.

Ali

I am not reading through 60+ plus pages to see what all is going on.

What I want to know though is does Madison getting the boot mean we are headed for a Gestapo enforced police state environment here like is in place over at HTGTH?

not once.

Really?

"...as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere..."

I think that claim of his has been thoroughly rebuked.

and axl will just say that was a one time thing, it wasnt a big deal

because a concert in front of a couple hundred thousand people isn't a big deal.

It does happen.

Ali

No shit, it's more touchy. But, that was kind of why I pointed it out. The kid was maybe 12 or 13, but nonetheless it was outright assault. I watched the father and son until they left the area and nothing happened to the father.

Point is, it isn't just famous rock stars like Axl Rose who have gotten away with assault at major airports. I saw it happen with my own eyes.

Ali

Did this happen in the check-in areas of the airport, or at the gates after clearing security? Just curious.

not once.

Really?

and axl will just say that was a one time thing, it wasnt a big deal

because a concert in front of a couple hundred thousand people isn't a big deal.

That would be like him claiming he never punched a fan.

not once.

Really?

For fucksake, you're taking things out of context... He's clearly refering to Canada. :rolleyes:

When was the Rio incident relevant? Almost ten years ago.

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

...dick move. You wonder why no one takes you all that seriously? You just berated one of your biggest fans and an administrator of one of the largest guns forums there is. This was just really unnecessary. You're a smart guy Axl, you could have articulated your point in a much more clear and meaningful way. But you had to just come off as a little bitch, again.

He doesn't care. That's why he has PR. :thumbsup:

I remember Madison saying,the LAX incident was a publicity stunt,her stripes should have been removed then,no mod responsibility at all in saying that.

Why? The idea that something like that happened and there were no arrests, nobody being held for questioning? Axl and his entourage got to just board a plane and the TSA agents stood there with their thumbs up their asses? Anyone else would have been cuffed and dragged away, not allowed on a flight.

Well,those TSA agents probably thought the poor bastard deserved that right hook bitch slap,you do not put your hands on a woman in a threatening manner,AXL just got him before they could.You are right about them not doing their job,they should have stopped it way before the poor dude got knocked on his ass.

If you work in law enforcement you dont get to just say "Well the guy deserved it", especially if it happens in public, and is being recorded. The fact that nobody was questioned or arrested and Axl just got to board an international flight is highly dubious.

Like law enforcement has not turned a blind eye before,what planet do you live on?

Why would AXL stage something like that? if that is the case then the TSA agents would have been involved with it as well,I do not see that happening,if somebody was threatening anybody that I love,I would have done the same thing AXL did,and I do not care if I'm in an airport,or whatever the fuck.☆

It got him mainstream publicity didn't it? Right before kicking off a tour? I cant think of a reason why someone in his position might want to generate some publicity...

Wow. Didn't see that in my 2/10 forecast. Very unfortunate, madison. I think that Eric is making a huge mistake. But in a lot of ways, I think you are much better off.

I would like to go on record stating that I think this is a very poor decision, and one that will change this forum drastically for the worse.

On a somewhat more personal note, I've always been interested in collaborating with you. I'd like for you to consider bringbackgnr.com.

It's coming Summer 2010 ...

Starring: BBA, Madison, & "Guests"

Folks who have had involvement with this website's development have described the layout as "mind blowing" and "epic". Others have been quoted as saying, "It is unlike any other gnr site out there. This will be the mother of all GNR sites."

To say the making of this forum has been an unbearably long and incomprehensible journey would be an understatement. But people will see a forum this year.

i just cant work it out, i dont think this guy is even a gnr follower, hes just some legend who comes on a gnr site and posts these ultra hyperbolic, intensely serious anti-new band posts into order to play devils' advocate.

its a fascade of sincerity that hes having trouble maintaining, even he can't keep a straight face anymore.

Edited by Atlas Shrugged

OMFG!!!!! AXLLLLL!!!!! HAHAHAHA GREATEST POST EVER!!!!

Glad he had the ballz to say it....cuz that biotchhh got OWNED!!!!

OMFG!!!!! AXLLLLL!!!!! HAHAHAHA GREATEST POST EVER!!!!

Glad he had the ballz to say it....cuz that biotchhh got OWNED!!!!

Edited by AxlRose14

not once.

Really?

For fucksake, you're taking things out of context... He's clearly refering to Canada. :rolleyes:

When was the Rio incident relevant? Almost ten years ago.

The Rio incident is VERY relevant. It shows a trend of behavior like this, and Axl clearly says he NEVER did anything like this ANYWHERE. He opened the door to it. Goes to credibility your honor ;)

Wow. Didn't see that in my 2/10 forecast. Very unfortunate, madison. I think that Eric is making a huge mistake. But in a lot of ways, I think you are much better off.

I would like to go on record stating that I think this is a very poor decision, and one that will change this forum drastically for the worse.

On a somewhat more personal note, I've always been interested in collaborating with you. I'd like for you to consider bringbackgnr.com.

It's coming Summer 2010 ...

Starring: BBA, Madison, & "Guests"

Folks who have had involvement with this website's development have described the layout as "mind blowing" and "epic". Others have been quoted as saying, "It is unlike any other gnr site out there. This will be the mother of all GNR sites."

To say the making of this forum has been an unbearably long and incomprehensible journey would be an understatement. But people will see a forum this year.

i just cant work it out, i dont think this guy is even a gnr follower, hes just some legend who comes on a gnr site and posts these ultra hyperbolic, intensely serious anti-old band posts into order to play devils' advocate.

its a fascade of sincerity that hes having trouble maintaining, even he can't keep a straight face anymore.

sorta like axl

Edited by SunnyDRE