Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

MyGNRForum was like a safe haven for me. Really, many forums out there are all team Axl and not really team Guns N' Roses. This episode really killed it for me. Sure she banned people but she always had logic to back up her legitmate arguments and people hated her for that too. She was more upset at people posting off-topic than for worshiping Axl or insulting Slash. As someone said here once, banning doesn't mean anything anymore. This was still pretty much a free forum where anyone could speak their mind. Madison losing her status after arguing with Axl is shocking.

Nobody really argued with Axl though. She said something Axl didn't like and Axl attacked her and publicly dressed her down.

2. Perhaps I’ve not been here long enough to understand Madison’s contributions to this forum or GN’R. I trust many of you know better. What I do know, is that I do not respect those in “authority” just because they are in a position of “authority”. I am confident that you will never see “Mother May I” out of me. For me, my respect must be earned.

Being a mod is no synonym to be a fucking cunt nazi. Look at how Montrealer does his job.Never ONCE have I seen he being rude or inconsiderate to ANY forum member.

It's got nothing to do with position of authority - it's got to do with evil and low,selfish and power-hungry persona

Not only that Montrealer keeps his opinions away from his mod style. Madi got rid of many undeserving people.

MyGNRForum was like a safe haven for me. Really, many forums out there are all team Axl and not really team Guns N' Roses. This episode really killed it for me. Sure she banned people but she always had logic to back up her legitmate arguments and people hated her for that too. She was more upset at people posting off-topic than for worshiping Axl or insulting Slash. As someone said here once, banning doesn't mean anything anymore. This was still pretty much a free forum where anyone could speak their mind. Madison losing her status after arguing with Axl is shocking.

OK, I really like you and your posts but that is ridiculous. She banned people she didn't like all the time for no particular reason. Hell, she'd make up rules in her head, not tell anybody and the next you thing you know BAM you're banned.

If Madison had done proper investigation she wouldn't have perpetuated her lies. She had some sort of weird fucked up agenda and thank God Axl finally called her on it.

and what would she have to gain from this "agenda" exactly?

Don't know. I'm not in her head, I'm only in mine :P

Although I never paid much attention to her posts the few I did skim seemed incredibly bitter, angry, arrogant - she seemed to have it in for the band! To me anyway, that's not the behavior of a true fan. How anyone can think otherwise is beyond me. She went out of her way to stir shit, every chance she got. The most recent incident I remember is her childish attack on gunsguy within this very thread. She loved to tell other people to stay on topic but couldn't bear to do so herself.

2. Perhaps I’ve not been here long enough to understand Madison’s contributions to this forum or GN’R. I trust many of you know better. What I do know, is that I do not respect those in “authority” just because they are in a position of “authority”. I am confident that you will never see “Mother May I” out of me. For me, my respect must be earned.

Being a mod is no synonym to be a fucking cunt nazi. Look at how Montrealer does his job.Never ONCE have I seen he being rude or inconsiderate to ANY forum member.

It's got nothing to do with position of authority - it's got to do with evil and low,selfish and power-hungry persona

Not only that Montrealer keeps his opinions away from his mod style. Madi got rid of many undeserving people.

his mod style...lol.

lets be real.

madison pretty much was the only mod.

no offense, but none the other dudes where ever around if you needed anything and same with eric.

sad how they are throwing her under the bus

Add this to your signature if you support Madison:

http://i50.tinypic.com/aucvpk.jpg

aucvpk.jpg

This is what I call a fucking loser seeking for attention at literally any cost. How old are you, resentful web warrior?

I cant be with Madison. She should have treated her love/hate pathology about Axl in a psychiatrist, instead of spreading the massive pile of garbage she did among the fans, and what is worst, the press.

Keep trolling Freddie Mercury Ghost. cupcake hard. And maybe Dexter pops up and say you ''hi'' and your day would be made. That's all your want: attention.

If Madison had done proper investigation she wouldn't have perpetuated her lies. She had some sort of weird fucked up agenda and thank God Axl finally called her on it.

Seriously. I mean, honest to god, where did this start then? Do the Axlites honestly think she just sat around one day and said "Hmm, what lie can I pull out of my ass...let's see..oh, I'm going to say Axl is banning Slash shirts from the shows!"

I was a sports writer for 10 years and covered a lot of college and professional athletes and coaches. And I would need more than two hands to count the amount of times that coaches or players said something candidly to me, clear as day, on my recorder. Then, after seeing it in print the next day and dealing with the backlash, got really angry and retracted their statements and claimed they never gave that quote and tried to point the finger at me.

I think that's what we're seeing here with Axl.

If I remember, Fernando shot down the Slash/shirt rumor but Madison insisted on perpetuating it. Why???? What possible source did she have that was better?

I don't agree we're seeing Axl freaking out and retracting his statement. What we're seeing is Axl getting pissed at all the bullshit that Madison perpetuated about statements/instructions he never made in the first place.

Madison has had a bug up her ass about something for ages. The whole Axl at the airport thing been staged, Axl not writing his own twitters, the haiti twitter and the slash t-shirt thing, she's been really awkward and argumentative over recent months - you'd have a hard time believing she was a fan by looking at her recent posts! The girl ain't no saint or martyr, and certainly shouldn't be in a position of power around here, for exactly the reasons Axl stated.

Axl's message is pretty harsh, and probably hurtful, and I'm not into that, but I'm also not into the kind of shit that gets aimed at him and his family around here either - what goes around comes around, it really was only a matter of time before all this fucking negativity around here got addressed by someone. There's far worse around here than Madison, certainly, but she was a mod and should have known better.

People underestimate the power of places like mygnr, and I can understand why GN'R gets pissed off at these rumors and the punks that spread them - it isn't long before these bullshit stories get picked up and get reprinted as news, that's damaging to the band - our band, the band some of us love and come here to support. There really was no need for that Slash t-shirt rumor to be allowed to flourish like it was, especially after Fernando had issued a statement that it wasn't true, you can't really get more official than that. Instead the thread was allowed to continue under the banner of 'confirmed', cos Madison PI spoke to a toilet attendant or something.... she caused a cunt storm, and again, as a Moderator, she should have known better.

Edited by axl8302

Seriously. I mean, honest to god, where did this start then? Do the Axlites honestly think she just sat around one day and said "Hmm, what lie can I pull out of my ass...let's see..oh, I'm going to say Axl is banning Slash shirts from the shows!"

I was a sports writer for 10 years and covered a lot of college and professional athletes and coaches. And I would need more than two hands to count the amount of times that coaches or players said something candidly to me, clear as day, on my recorder. Then, after seeing it in print the next day and dealing with the backlash, got really angry and retracted their statements and claimed they never gave that quote and tried to point the finger at me.

I think that's what we're seeing here with Axl.

If I remember, Fernando shot down the Slash/shirt rumor but Madison insisted on perpetuating it. Why???? What possible source did she have that was better?

I don't agree we're seeing Axl freaking out and retracting his statement. What we're seeing is Axl getting pissed at all the bullshit that Madison perpetuated about statements/instructions he never made in the first place.

Nothing personal, but Fernando is Axl's answer to the Iraqi Minister of Information.

Although I never paid much attention to her posts the few I did skim seemed incredibly bitter, angry, arrogant - she seemed to have it in for the band! To me anyway, that's not the behavior of a true fan. How anyone can think otherwise is beyond me. She went out of her way to stir shit, every chance she got. The most recent incident I remember is her childish attack on gunsguy within this very thread. She loved to tell other people to stay on topic but couldn't bear to do so herself.

Well she kinda had it in for me for a while there, at least I thought so, for the way I talked about the new band and how fucking lame I thought it was. If she had it in for the new band then surely she wouldn't have suspended and warned me several times? Damn I wish she had some kind of bias agenda, I wouldn't have this 50% warning status

You clearly haven't payed much attention to her though, she was just as supportive of Axl and the new band as any other nutswinging fanatic, she was just open minded. She questioned things that seemed fishy, and this whole "banning slash gear" thing was definitely fishy

aucvpk.jpg

This is what I call a fucking loser seeking for attention at literally any cost. How old are you, resentful web warrior?

I cant be with Madison. She should have treated her love/hate pathology about Axl in a psychiatrist, instead of spreading the massive pile of garbage she did among the fans, and what is worst, the press.

Keep trolling Freddie Mercury Ghost. cupcake hard. And maybe Dexter pops up and say you ''hi'' and your day would be made. That's all your want: attention.

Keep hugging Axl's nuts, guy.

You're supporting a homophobic asshole who can't string a sentence together and is living off his glory days from 20 years ago. And he's praying that one day, hopefully, he'll get more fans other than the retards who have been clinging to him for the past 15 years despite a failed album, failed tours, and the horrible neglect of his fanbase.

He's living in a fantasy world, literally sheltered up on a hill somewhere where everyone treats him like he's relevant and hip, despite the fact that the only people who think so are his housekeeper, his housekeeper's son, and a bunch of people who leach off him for money - full band included.

they're lying about him being cool so they can live off his fame

He has no shot at ever reaching his past status in the music world, and if he would have killed himself in 1994 instead of hanging around and being a whiny dick about his past, people would have remembered him better.

But no, now we get to see his fall from grace right before our very eyes. Including a pathetic rant towards someone who has supported him from Day 1, all so he can boost his ego and maintain his fantasy world protected by hanger-on administrators, and "friends" who couldn't care less about him.

You truly have a wonderful life, Mr. Rose.

aucvpk.jpg

Keep hugging Axl's nuts, guy.

You're supporting a homophobic asshole who can't string a sentence together and is living off his glory days from 20 years ago. And he's praying that one day, hopefully, he'll get more fans other than the retards who have been clinging to him for the past 15 years despite a failed album, failed tours, and the horrible neglect of his fanbase.

He's living in a fantasy world, literally sheltered up on a hill somewhere where everyone treats him like he's relevant and hip, despite the fact that the only people who think so are his housekeeper, his housekeeper's son, and a bunch of people who leach off him for money - full band included.

they're lying about him being cool so they can live off his fame

He has no shot at ever reaching his past status in the music world, and if he would have killed himself in 1994 instead of hanging around and being a whiny dick about his past, people would have remembered him better.

But no, now we get to see his fall from grace right before our very eyes. Including a pathetic rant towards someone who has supported him from Day 1, all so he can boost his ego and maintain his fantasy world protected by hanger-on administrators, and "friends" who couldn't care less about him.

You truly have a wonderful life, Mr. Rose.

Wtf are you doing with your life that is so special?

Well she kinda had it in for me for a while there, at least I thought so, for the way I talked about the new band and how fucking lame I thought it was. If she had it in for the new band then surely she wouldn't have suspended and warned me several times? Damn I wish she had some kind of bias agenda, I wouldn't have this 50% warning status

You clearly haven't payed much attention to her though, she was just as supportive of Axl and the new band as any other nutswinging fanatic, she was just open minded. She questioned things that seemed fishy, and this whole "banning slash gear" thing was definitely fishy

No, it wasn't. She should have listened to Fernando and admitted her source was shit. Instead, trying to save face or whatever, she took great pains to perpetuate the bullshit.

Really, she "questioned things?" More like she created things.

I remember Madison saying,the LAX incident was a publicity stunt,her stripes should have been removed then,no mod responsibility at all in saying that.

Why? The idea that something like that happened and there were no arrests, nobody being held for questioning? Axl and his entourage got to just board a plane and the TSA agents stood there with their thumbs up their asses? Anyone else would have been cuffed and dragged away, not allowed on a flight.