Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

confirmation from Axl himself that he had nothing to do with the whole Slash-shirt ban thing.. Madison wouldn't let it go, and continued to pursue her own little case about the matter. Axl

I think that was the thing, Axl said it didn't happen. But somehow Axls word was dismissed in favor of some security dude on the phone.

In order to try to solidify myself as a contributing member to this board community – here’s what I think. I’m not trying to poke any bears out there, or to kick anyone when they are down. Just giving my 2 cents.

1. Surprise Gigs!?!? Hook me up with more intel – I am jonesin’ BAD for more GN’R after the kick ass time in Canada (as well as a lifelong appreciation for Axl’s music and lyrical intellect, to say the least).

2. Perhaps I’ve not been here long enough to understand Madison’s contributions to this forum or GN’R. I trust many of you know better. What I do know, is that I do not respect those in “authority” just because they are in a position of “authority”. I am confident that you will never see “Mother May I” out of me. For me, my respect must be earned. Here’s some notes on why it hadn’t been as of yesterday:

a. In my short time here, many of her posts have seemed to me as conniving, ridiculous, negative and had a stench of under-handedness - - just one example, in every show thread must she raise the “Axl is late coming to the stage” bullshit? Simply irritating. From one of us “indians”…very annoying, but what are u gonna do - but for a “chief” to carry on??

b. There is a huge vein of jealousy going on here too…..see post #500 and #604…..wow. See her trying to rile up Gunsguy in other posts. Stirring up shit early on in Revolver’s thread (it wasn’t about Madison – it was about REVOLVER)….haha – but here we are. Are we here simply to get backstage? Or to get factual info, make friends and most of all, celebrate the music? Nuff said.

3. Now we have today - - Today, what she got was harsh, but hey - - if someone proclaims to be a big fan of Axl and GN’R….well, Axl’s words must have been exactly what she was fishing for in the past months. And backed into a corner, the true colors shined (see again post references above).

For me, there is enough support within this thread – let alone what’s transpired over the past months – to understand why Axl called her out and she is not a moderator. It’s hard to earn back credibility once you’ve fucked yourself. Can’t see why anyone else would need to come on here to explain…..

Enough drama - - - SURPRISE GIGS!!!!

Very well said.

I also have to point out how comical it is that certain posters who for years have talked shit about Axl, Beta, Fernando, Del James, etc. are now in here crying because Axl was so mean to Madison. Pathetic, but not exactly unexpected

+1! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't get what shotgunblues1978 was trying to say here. Madison has nothing to do with the GNR inner-circle.

I've been previously banned by madison, and I know I probably deserved it, but man I feel absolutely awful right now. I've lost so much respect for Axl and GN'R. Come on now, did she deserve to be berated on a forum dedicated to Axl by Axl? I've never seen anything so low in my life.

No wonder this place sucks.

Fuck all of you.

Well, that's a matter of opinion on whether or not she deserved it. She has been more than awful to people for her own motives. Was Axl out of line? Probably, the name calling was more than a little ridiculous. But I'm not sure why that surprises anyone. Have you not heard him go off on people before? What did you expect? It's classic Axl behavior.

Madison can spout that she's a champion of freedom of speech all she wants, but we all know that's a huge lie. The people that she likes get away with murder and the people who dare to speak out against her...well let's just say they aren't here anymore are they? For every one person she's banned for a legitimate reason there are at least half a dozen (very conservative number btw) that she has banned because of her own ego. I don't think anyone is questioning her fandom, it's obvious she's a huge fan. She was an admin for God's sakes, but, frankly, she let that power go to her head and has been terrorizing people with it for far, far too long. She needed to hear this, and the only person who could have told it to her is Axl. It's not like anyone else could have.

Axl, just a clarification. Revolver didn't say it was true about the shirt story.

He said that it was bullshit and it was probably related to the 2001 RIR show.

I confirm this Axl ^ I was right here when he posted his memories. Revolver's post was edited to remove the comment because people began to twist what he said from page one (after the Madison's post you quoted). He actually defended you and said that he remembered you saying that NO order about Slash T-Shirts/attires came from the GnR camp. He's a very good fan and him winning the contest was very deserved :thumbsup:

On the other hand, I'm really glad that you put Madison to her place at last. I feel avenged and now free to speak myself here since she can't stalk, threaten us who are supportive of the band, and manipulate things around here anymore. You said it perfectly, she acted like some kind of authority all the time, but she was never anything more than any of us fans. We know nothing about you and what goes on in GnR Camp, and it's not our right to make assumptions about the band - what she always did and was all around here, spilling a bit of negativity everywhere. We know that kinda thing spreads like a cancer.

You guys who defend Madison clearly haven't been victimized by her and have no idea what you are talking about when you say "she didn't deserve this for all her years of loyalty". Axl, on the other hand, does know it. I don't know him in person but Axl would never come all the way here to post a LIE. But you guys clearly are so full of yourselves that you are calling the frontman of the band you say you love a liar. :crazy: Go on people, start your own Madison cult! But away from here, this is a Guns N' Roses forum.

Axl, thanks for coming here and caring, and putting an end to Madison's lies. No one could've done it better than you. rock3

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

Killer first track off the next album :thumbsup:

Guest floyd the barber

I'm absolutely shocked that guys like SunnyDRE and Floyd The Barber are voicing their outrage! Shocked! They came off as such big fans of Axl and the current lineup. Surely they wouldn't be saying they would not look for an excuse to bitch about Axl and the current lineup

Yeah fuck you too.

I've never seen anything more disgusting in my life. Hopefully my other favorite musicians aren't a bunch of arrogant jackasses.

Hey Axl, you fucking suck. You can tell entourage that too.

I also have to point out how comical it is that certain posters who for years have talked shit about Axl, Beta, Fernando, Del James, etc. are now in here crying because Axl was so mean to Madison. Pathetic, but not exactly unexpected

I don't get what shotgunblues1978 was trying to say here. Madison has nothing to do with the GNR inner-circle.

He's saying that for some people it's ok to bad-mouth Axl & friends, but as soon as he fires back, they think he's a meanie.

... He should have came out and said all this publicly.

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

Revolver - glad you had a great time. :)

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

I knew something big happened when the forum wouldn't load! Only Axl can take down web servers like that, lol.

I've been previously banned by madison, and I know I probably deserved it, but man I feel absolutely awful right now. I've lost so much respect for Axl and GN'R. Come on now, did she deserve to be berated on a forum dedicated to Axl by Axl? I've never seen anything so low in my life.

Fuck all of you.

Well, that's a matter of opinion on whether or not she deserved it. She has been more than awful to people for her own motives. Was Axl out of line? Probably, the name calling was more than a little ridiculous. But I'm not sure why that surprises anyone. Have you not heard him go off on people before? What did you expect? It's classic Axl behavior.

Madison can spout that she's a champion of freedom of speech all she wants, but we all know that's a huge lie. The people that she likes get away with murder and the people who dare to speak out against her...well let's just say they aren't here anymore are they? For every one person she's banned for a legitimate reason there are at least half a dozen (very conservative number btw) that she has banned because of her own ego. I don't think anyone is questioning her fandom, it's obvious she's a huge fan. She was an admin for God's sakes, but, frankly, she let that power go to her head and has been terrorizing people with it for far, far too long. She needed to hear this, and the only person who could have told it to her is Axl. It's not like anyone else could have.

You realize that Madison was the most liberal and understanding mod here, right?

Eric the SuperMod ® (property of Axl Rose) is going to be awful. It's what happened to HTGTH a few years ago all over again.

2. Perhaps I’ve not been here long enough to understand Madison’s contributions to this forum or GN’R. I trust many of you know better. What I do know, is that I do not respect those in “authority” just because they are in a position of “authority”. I am confident that you will never see “Mother May I” out of me. For me, my respect must be earned.

Being a mod is no synonym to be a fucking cunt nazi. Look at how Montrealer does his job.Never ONCE have I seen he being rude or inconsiderate to ANY forum member.

It's got nothing to do with position of authority - it's got to do with evil and low,selfish and power-hungry persona

Edited by NiGhTrAiN®

Guest floyd the barber

Fuck all of you.

I know from experience how difficult madison could be. I was a previously banned member from her. We've had our arguments and our disagreements. I've called her names, she's probably done the same thing to me. But nobody on this forum deserves to get themselves handled by someone they've supported from so long. I'm assuming she's spent a lot of money supporting GN'R throughout the years, and now that's probably coming to an end now.

No wonder GN'R and Axl are where they are today. He loses more fans than he gains.

Axl, just a clarification. Revolver didn't say it was true about the shirt story.

I confirm this Axl ^ I was right here when he posted his memories. Revolver's post was edited to remove the comment because people began to twist what he said from page one (after the Madison's post you quoted). He actually defended you and said that he remembered you saying that NO order about Slash T-Shirts/attires came from the GnR camp. He's a very good fan and him winning the contest was very deserved :thumbsup:

On the other hand, I'm really glad that you put Madison to her place at last. I feel avenged and now free to speak myself here since she can't stalk, threaten us who are supportive of the band, and manipulate things around here anymore. You said it perfectly, she acted like some kind of authority all the time, but she was never anything more than any of us fans. We know nothing about you and what goes on in GnR Camp, and it's not our right to make assumptions about the band - what she always did and was all around here, spilling a bit of negativity everywhere. We know that kinda thing spreads like a cancer.

You guys who defend Madison clearly haven't been victimized by her and have no idea what you are talking about when you say "she didn't deserve this for all her years of loyalty". Axl, on the other hand, does know it. I don't know him in person but Axl would never come all the way here to post a LIE. But you guys clearly are so full of yourselves that you are calling the frontman of the band you say you love a liar. :crazy: Go on people, start your own Madison cult! But away from here, this is a Guns N' Roses forum.

Axl, thanks for coming here and caring, and putting an end to Madison's lies. No one could've done it better than you. rock3

:thumbsup:

Fuck all of you.

You realize that Madison was the most liberal and understanding mod here, right?

Eric the SuperMod ® (property of Axl Rose) is going to be awful. It's what happened to HTGTH a few years ago all over again.

shes liberal? thats probably why axl wanted her demodded.

and according to plenty of people, she wasnt very understand with personal issues with people on the board with her moderating powers

He's saying that for some people it's ok to bad-mouth Axl & friends, but as soon as he fires back, they think he's a meanie.

...this still doesn't make any sense

People who hate Axl suddenly hate Axl when he unleashes a tirade?

What?

lol i dont get it either

Helen Luna for mod

...this still doesn't make any sense

People who hate Axl suddenly hate Axl when he unleashes a tirade?

What?

lol i dont get it either

I think it's directed at people saying that it was harsh of Axl to give that speech, not thinking about what they themselves have said about Axl in the past. Hypocrites.

We need to chill out....its like a freakin' soup opera in here

I think it's hilarious, you can tell for some of these fanatics its like the best night of their life... "LOL MADISON GOT OWNED BY AXL"

like she was some kind of "slashite" as they would say. Shit, I've been put in that category since day one and I was a step away from being BANNED by madison, and this still makes me sick.

I am saying that certain members of the GNR online community have been talking shit about Axl and his family and closest friends for years, and it is more than a little ironic to see some of them crying about Axl making negative comments about someone else

I know that on this board I have seen numerous comments about Beta, Fernando, Del James, Dizzy and others being nothing more than leeches, yes men and hangers on. These threads have been allowed unchecked for years on this site. Meanwhile, I made a negative comment about Perla and was banned for a week (also, in part, because I made too many comments about Buckethead's work on CD for Madison's taste). Point is that this site has always permitted a lot of negativity and criticism directed towards Axl and the people closest to him, and now a bunch of hypocrites are mad at him for making a negative post directed at someone else

Fuck all of you.

Wa-wa-wa-what??? Not even close, dude, sorry.

Fuck all of you.

I know from experience how difficult madison could be. I was a previously banned member from her. We've had our arguments and our disagreements. I've called her names, she's probably done the same thing to me. But nobody on this forum deserves to get themselves handled by someone they've supported from so long. I'm assuming she's spent a lot of money supporting GN'R throughout the years, and now that's probably coming to an end now.

No wonder GN'R and Axl are where they are today. He loses more fans than he gains.

I don't think she's going to go out and crush all her GNR cds anytime soon. She's just going to lick her wounds and regroup; then try to convince Eric to give her another chance. Being an admin on this forum is not only something she takes a lot of pride in, but let's face it, it's a big part of her identity.

As for Axl's behavior: Remember the first time Axl came here to chat? Didn't he call somebody a cunt if memory serves? Rip several people a new one? People think that one year is going to calm the man down? He's been mean and disrespectful to fans for years and years and year. He's also been nice and accomodating to fans. In a word, he's human. He, like all of us, have a breaking point. He got fed up with Madison's shit and, unlike the rest of us, he can say whatever the hell he wants to her and she can't do damn thing but take it. Fair? Probably not, but it's Axl.