Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

At the end of the day, this 'rumour' was created on the internet. it's easy for me to say I 'saw' something with 'my own eyes', therefore I think Madison may have been bullshitted a little bit by the rumour starters. However, this forum, and every other GNR forum seems to be way too censored, too much is taboo, and I feel that this forum in particular is ridiculous for member bannings: DSG, Moop, Ffrank, NG, AF, UseYourAppetite, ComaBreak etc etc etc. so maybe Madison being de-modded is a bonus for someone like myself, who got on with most of those members. Butit is poor how she's had no explanation from Eric/other mods. I empathize with her on that one.

Some of what Axl said needed to be said, but it was also very unclassy, very rude, and seemed quite ungrateful for Madison's undying love and work for this band.

did coma break get banned? i miss that guy...does he post anywhere

I understand Axl's anger about the whole thing spinning out of control, but that was a bit harsh. I have always found Madison fair in her judgment of all things GNR related.

Then again, I don't think we have the whole picture of anything.

Edited by Demon Wolf

... He should have came out and said all this publicly.

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

Revolver - glad you had a great time. :)

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

Seriously, Axl?

facepalm1.jpeg

Madison's been doing more on this board to be a voice of reason than anyone else in the past few years. Jarmo hugs your nuts, and Madison tries to keep peace between fans of New GNR and Old GNR. I don't think she'd just go making up a story, she has nothing to gain from it,

She had this coming with years. Especially since merck was out of the picture she didn't feel important anymore, getting emails direct to her etc. She's been trying to provoke a reaction outta Axl - well she fucking got one! I can't believe that on a Guns N' Roses forum there are so many giving shit to Axl. Fuck over to the bon jovi forum with chinese democracy on your ipod and maybe you'll convince yourself all is dandy in your idealistic worlds. Fuck i love Guns N' Roses, ya just gotta! :-P

She had this coming with years. Especially since merck was out of the picture she didn't feel important anymore, getting emails direct to her etc. She's been trying to provoke a reaction outta Axl - well she fucking got one! I can't believe that on a Guns N' Roses forum there are so many giving shit to Axl. Fuck over to the bon jovi forum with chinese democracy on your ipod and maybe you'll convince yourself all is dandy in your idealistic worlds. Fuck i love Guns N' Roses, ya just gotta! :-P

+1

With all of this Slash t-shirt non-sense she had it coming. However, it was a bit too harsh, but whatever, it was kinda funny.

What Did I miss, the forum was down for a while for me

Axl posted n the one mod, madison was "demodded"

No way, must be a mistake on the boards setting or something, Cause what could she have said for it to happen?

Wrong! Madison helped separate this place from HTGTH. Even Axl knows how much bigger of a Forum this is.

I'm just wondering why Eric bends over for Axl instead of sticking up for Madison and/or just deleting the thread/posts that Axl didn't like.

What's in it for him? Backstage passes? Tickets? Plane rides? Is he officially appointed the new Jarmo since Jarmo's board is no longer relevant?

... He should have came out and said all this publicly.

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

Revolver - glad you had a great time. :)

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

Axl does not give them the ball to these idiots, that all they do is lie. are not true fans of GUNS N ROSES! Fans of hearts we will never hurt or hurt the band any old or new. Axl ignore them is the best remedy. we love you and see you on March 20 in Argentina! rock3 B) :wub:

I don't doubt that someone told Madison people were being turned away for having Slash shirts, but maybe instead of attacking Madison you should find out who told that guy she talked to. Because it's probably not too good that a head of security at a show is under the impression (regardless of whether it's true or false) that Axl personally gave out these demands about the shirts. This all seems like wasted energy, but what do I know - I'm just a bitch boi.

Actually, I think it is Madison that should have gotten independent verification if the guy she talked was correct in saying the order came down from Axl BEFORE posting that bit on the forum. If she couldn't have gotten independent verification of that, she should have never mentioned it. It was irresponsible to do so and only helped to perpetuate a rumor.

Ali

shut up.

she talked to the HEAD OF SECURITY for the show?

duh......

What you're really trying to say, is you feel like madison should have gotten the ok from gnr's camp before she posted the story.

You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from.

Truer words have never been spoken. Axl, we could have used that comment here years ago!

Respect.

I'm just wondering why Eric bends over for Axl instead of sticking up for Madison and/or just deleting the thread/posts that Axl didn't like.

What's in it for him? Backstage passes? Tickets? Plane rides? Is he officially appointed the new Jarmo since Jarmo's board is no longer relevant?

Excellent question.

I'd like to hear the answer to that one as well.

Edited by madison