Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

eye2eye, Bruno Poeyes...Bashing who bashes you... ok seems fair :thumbsup:

He has his own reasons and who are you to point your finger at him and tell him that he can't do that? Gimme a break. Give him a break.

Peace man! I understand your point

It's ok, but he has his own reasons to attack some users and we shouldn't bash them for that. It's all good, but some users think they know how Axl and some band members should act. This is annoying...

He has his own reasons and who are you to point your finger at him and tell him that he can't do that? Gimme a break. Give him a break.

It's ok, but he has his own reasons to attack some users and we shouldn't bash them for that. It's all good, but some users think they know how Axl and some band members should act. This is annoying...

Who are you talking about?

Axl came out on his twitter and said it was pretty much is was bullshit and madison just would not let it go. Madison, why did have to fucking push it so far and call some fuckin security guy. How do you know this guy was even a real authority? "cuz he said so"? you wouldn't let this shit die and you got what you deserve. BTW, did Axl ask you to keep this site going while there was no news for 8 years?

It would take ages to list.

Ok, time to bring back:

Randy Lahey

Jackamo!

ANGELICA

nameless girl

Where the hell are?

HisRoyalSweetness

BassLikeHot

SylvesterStallone

Charles Manson

intownterry?

I liked it better when terry was out of town.

Why is that? he delivered the goods

Everything went down hill when he got to town he should have stayed home.

This whole thing's ridiculous. Madison's always been very supportive of the new lineup and of Axl. It's funny to see people complaining that she doesn't censor discussions because most of the people that get banned are negative trolls. I've never, ever seen her ban someone for being too supportive of Axl, but see how many banned users were whiners and you'll have a long list.

I'm not saying this issue shouldn't have been clarified if it was indeed a false rumour, but I feel like this could have been handled much better.

I'm talking about you and whoever wants to attack some forum members because they're being a prick, because they are attacking Axl, you or Bumble for no reason, etc.

I didn't use names in my posts, so let me explain. Manets said that you have no right to bash forum members. I said that you have your own reasons to do that, and he (Manets or any forum member for that matter) has no right to point his finger at you saying "Fernando, you can't do that because..."

This whole thing's ridiculous. Madison's always been very supportive of the new lineup and of Axl. It's funny to see people complaining that she doesn't censor discussions because most of the people that get banned are negative cupcakes. I've never, ever seen her ban someone for being too supportive of Axl, but see how many banned users were whiners and you'll have a long list.

I'm not saying this issue shouldn't have been clarified if it was indeed a false rumour, but I feel like this could have been handled much better.

agree

Ok, time to bring back:

Randy Lahey

Jackamo!

ANGELICA

nameless girl

Where the hell are?

HisRoyalSweetness

BassLikeHot

SylvesterStallone

Charles Manson

intownterry?

I liked it better when terry was out of town.

Why is that? he delivered the goods

Everything went down hill when he got to town he should have stayed home.

I would have been quite happy if he stayed a few more days so he could have done what he intended to do.

i agree madison has been the champion of noncensorship, and thats the single reason this place rules.

follow me here.

eric / montrealer rub elbows with team axl all over canada.

team axl clearly dislikes madison.

1 week later madison is axed.

i smell something fishy and its not just lithium.

i hope we arent going the way of HTGTH too.

i agree madison has been the champion of noncensorship, and thats the single reason this place rules.

follow me here.

eric / montrealer rub elbows with team axl all over canada.

team axl clearly dislikes madison.

1 week later madison is axed.

i smell something fishy and its not just lithium.

i hope we arent going the way of HTGTH too.

If this place is, then we start our own. I had been thinking about this anyway for quite a while...