Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

That's unbelievable. I agree there's a lot of assholes here, but we don't deserve this shit. For fuck sake, Fernando didn't come her like a year or so, who the hell is he to talk shit like that ?? Fuck you.

Who the fuck are you to say that to Fernando ?!

I agree theres a lot of assholes here and you spoke like one of them.

No, I agree with marlon. Fernando just suddenly came here talking shit about the members? Camon, who the fuck he think he is? Here, he just a member, like us.

He thinks he's a member, and just like me, he knows that there are plenty of assholes around. Plenty of know-it-all and morons around. You have NO RIGHT to spread rumors like you do, but you still do it. That's it..He's a forum member, Axl is a forum member and they bash who the hell they want to bash. You have no right to point fingers and tell them to not attack someone because he or she is being a prick. Calm down. :)

Dude, I know that Fernando do a great job, I would want to be in his place, but he doesn't have ANY RIGHT to come here and bash forum members, people he ever saw in his fucking life! At least here, he's just a forum member, and just that

way to contradict yourself if he is "just" a forum member he should behave like "just" a forum member. And as far as I know forum members keeps on bashing Axl, Robin , Bumble, DJ, Fernando, Buckethead on regular basis for no reason , and they haven't seen them in theirs fucking life !

And as for Madison she was awesome to get that site going , but recently she was posting a lot of crap about band and Axl, giving hers "brilliant" advices what band should or shouldn't do, what Axl needs to need, what he must avoid. And those statements were written in that superior,everything-knowing tone. It didn't support band and escalated bashing the band from groups of forum members who spent their lives on that forum, they must have meaningless lives if they behave like that and Madison gave them reasons to continue with her posts. I am totally up to critics who have arguments but majority of people who bash Axl just want to grab attention and Madison helped them by giving them some kind authority to look up at.

I don't read Madison's posts, she talks like she knows what is happening, why it happened and how it happened...

If you "don't read" my posts, then how can you draw this conclusion?

I have always been open and honest with forum members about everything.

I never censored Merck's letter - even though your Mom and others asked me to. I don't believe in censorship. It's not right.

.. Truth of the matter is that she doesn't know, she compiles stories, made up and/or shared by some; and pieces it all together with duct tape and presents it to mygnr's community, and to some it is received like it's a Picasso. Does it really matter what one rumor stated? I understand talking about the rumor, but when the rumor becomes a topic of discussion that has been cleared up; isn't enough. That, by one saying, it never happened; isn't enough, ..

Are you trying to claim that the forum members who saw this happen in front of their own eyes were lying?

Also, why would the security manager lie to me? What reason would he have?

.. When a "rumor" rises on htgth.com; Jarmo emails me and asks if this is true - if I don't truly know, which yes, it does happen. I let him know I will find out and get back to him, soon enough, he gets his answer.

Yes, we're all painfully aware of how much you censor Jarmo's site.

That's why most people came here.

Debacle.

Take a breather. I won't reply to your explanation of things, because you just babble. You take my words, turn them around and add a question mark on the end of it.

... He should have came out and said all this publicly.

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

Revolver - glad you had a great time. :)

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

Axl's post is simply disillusioning. If some of you consider this post cool, you are not honest. Axl (at this age) should behave more polite. We are your customers man, show some respect. To be a rebel over 45 looks hilarious.

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

haha

Axl, I wanna kiss you!!

Axl and Madison are both in New York City right now - they should get together and do some Jaeger shots.

They're probably trolling us right now for some sick promotion.

LOL this shit is hilarious, Cant believe Axl went off on Madison!!!