Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

I think MYGNR is about to enter into a new era.

For worse

Stir stir stir

Is there anything in your brain?

What's your deal, why do you love Madison so much

I don´t love her, don´t know her in person. Just respet her for her dedication... maybe some day you´ll understand what it means the word respet

wooooo this thread is great!!!! Bust out the popcorn!

Im glad Madison is no longer a mod. I've always disliked her opinion and thought she was dumb which is probably why I don't post as often.

I can't believe it. We're really at HTGTH. :no:

Can you guys believe this?

AXL ROSE started a RIOT.

(ducks)

:rofl-lol:

For worse

Stir stir stir

I don´t love her, don´t know her in person. Just respet her for her dedication... maybe some day you´ll understand what it means the word respet

Respect army men and woman, don't respect a woman who sits behind her computer pressing buttons

Dude, I know that Fernando do a great job, I would want to be in his place, but he doesn't have ANY RIGHT to come here and bash forum members, people he ever saw in his fucking life! At least here, he's just a forum member, and just that

dude, do any of us have the right to bash fernando / team axl? no. but we do it anyway. so its fair fuckin game. welcome to the jungle.

I hope you're trolling bro. There are several people on this forum who could do a way better job than her. I never suggested that I personally could, but we need a change in management for sure.

i have to agree. its not that i dislike madison all that much, i just think there are better people for the job. i dont disaprove of the bannings, theres usually a good reason for it even if the general forum population doesnt know what it is, but i think madison is too opinionated and biased for her own post. i think a good mod is a bit separate, not getting into it too much. in my time that has never described madison. she called out montrealer in his "welcome montrealer as a mod" thread FFS. and then several other times on the forum.

estranged reality in 2010.

whenever Madison was removed as mod I wonder if it was like the scene in "The Lovely Bones" (bad movie) where all the kids who were rape/killed by that guy were set free into heaven, except instead of kids who were molested and murdered it was past members whom madison banned, and instead of heaven its the mygnrforum.

But she's still insane, still a horrible mod, a liar, and a prick.

Dude, why are saying such hurtful comments?

1) Be polite and respect other members and point of views; harassment, vulgar insults and namecalling will not be tolerated.

This thread is turning into a warzone!

Dear Axl

Welcome back to the forum. I hope you and the band visit Manchester England sometime soon, it was killer last time. All the best to you and the band for your upcoming shows.

Imagine your fucking idoll says to you what Madison has been said ... try to imagine how she feels ... and now imagine people like you bashing her ... smart, right?

Think about it, and while you think about it you can suck my dick, just if you want, don´t get me wrong

D'awww.

So, you just feel sorry for her? Goddamn Internet white knights.

Axl. Could you do a surprise gig at my house?!? I can't fucking believe I missed the Ontario tour dates. Can you believe it? I was in China!!!! What kind of fucking irony is that?!?

:rofl-lol: Dude, that sucks!

Axl, while you're at it, do a surprise gig at my house too.

I didn't miss any tour dates near me, but it would still be cool. :xmassrudolph:

But please calm down first. :)

Dude, I know that Fernando do a great job, I would want to be in his place, but he doesn't have ANY RIGHT to come here and bash forum members, people he ever saw in his fucking life! At least here, he's just a forum member, and just that

dude, do any of us have the right to bash fernando / team axl? no. but we do it anyway. so its fair fuckin game. welcome to the jungle.

I'd bash someone if that person give me a reason to. And looks like user evergreen_layne got offended when Axl used lesbian as an insult.

For worse

Stir stir stir

Respect army men and woman, don't respect a woman who sits behind her computer pressing buttons

No. Respet doctors, researchers, non-goberment organization, volunters, not army people ...

And respet people i like ... respet what i want to respet, don´t need a motherfucker like you give me advises about who i should respet ...

Think about it ... and while you think about it ... know the rest?

i would say jackiemoon, but he's to far to the right for my taste.

1.im fucking shocked you even mentioned me

2.im incredibly flattered

3.fuck no. like i said in my post, i think a good mod has to be somewhat seperate or at least a moderate, thats not me, im not the man for the job.

thanks tho sunny :D

For worse

Stir stir stir

No. Respet doctors, researchers, non-goberment organization, volunters, not army people ...

And respet people i like ... respet what i want to respet, don´t need a motherfucker like you give me advises about who i should respet ...

Think about it ... and while you think about it ... know the rest?

Yeah respect who you want, go for it man

I'd bash someone if that person give me a reason to. And looks like user evergreen_layne got offended when Axl used lesbian as an insult.

yeah Jackie aren't you always calling people out for homophobic slurs. What about your hero now? I've said it once and I'll say it again - Madison did not deserve any of that tirade.

Edited by evergreen_layne

Axl. Could you do a surprise gig at my house?!? I can't fucking believe I missed the Ontario tour dates. Can you believe it? I was in China!!!! What kind of fucking irony is that?!?

:rofl-lol: Dude, that sucks!

Axl, while you're at it, do a surprise gig at my house too.

I didn't miss any tour dates near me, but it would still be cool. :xmassrudolph:

But please calm down first. :)

Calm down??? Fuck that! The show would be much more interesting and fun if it were unpredictable.

I hope you're trolling bro. There are several people on this forum who could do a way better job than her. I never suggested that I personally could, but we need a change in management for sure.

i have to agree. its not that i dislike madison all that much, i just think there are better people for the job. i dont disaprove of the bannings, theres usually a good reason for it even if the general forum population doesnt know what it is, but i think madison is too opinionated and biased for her own post. i think a good mod is a bit separate, not getting into it too much. in my time that has never described madison. she called out montrealer in his "welcome montrealer as a mod" thread FFS. and then several other times on the forum.

estranged reality in 2010.

But lets put this in perspective.

isn't much of our disdain for madison's posting/moderation have to do with stuff she posted in 'anything goes" or people she banned in "anything goes."

nothing from the main forum