Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

Madison has always been a huge fan of GNR,that is not up for debate. If you agree with her moderating policies or not, her fan support,to me is not up for debate.She kept the name of a song Axl told her backstage to herself! for years!

no doubt.

i'm sure most of the people that are glad she lost her title, could give a rats ass about her involvement in 'T-shirt - Gate.'

Their just pissed she banned some poster they liked or got a warning etc.

Madison has always been a huge fan of GNR,that is not up for debate. If you agree with her moderating policies or not, her fan support,to me is not up for debate.She kept the name of a song Axl told her backstage to herself! for years!

no doubt.

i'm sure most of the people that are glad she lost her title, could give a rats ass about her involvement in 'T-shirt - Gate.'

Their just pissed she banned some poster they liked or got a warning etc.

Exactly

But she's still insane, still a horrible mod, a liar, and a prick.

She is a fan, and has helped the community sure, but she doesn't need to be a mod anymore.

I hope Madison gets mod again and ban you. What a prick you are to bash her. How dare you ?? She's not a robot, she's an human being. No one is perfect. I think you couldn't do a better job. What about going to www.heretodaygonetohell.com

That may be fit you better.

Edited by marlon_brando15

That's unbelievable. I agree there's a lot of assholes here, but we don't deserve this shit. For fuck sake, Fernando didn't come her like a year or so, who the hell is he to talk shit like that ?? Fuck you.

Who the fuck are you to say that to Fernando ?!

I agree theres a lot of assholes here and you spoke like one of them.

No, I agree with marlon. Fernando just suddenly came here talking shit about the members? Camon, who the fuck he think he is? Here, he just a member, like us.

You´ve never been the smartest girl of the class, right?

Shows how much you know...

Enough to know you´ve never been

Ah, sorry to burst your little bubble, but wrong.

And here's a tip for ya - try counteracting what I or anyone else has to say with some RATIONAL thinking i.e.: personal insults only succeed in continuing to make you look stupid.

You´ve never been the smartest girl of the class, right?

Shows how much you know...

Enough to know you´ve never been

Ah, sorry to burst your little bubble, but wrong.

And here's a tip for ya - try counteracting what I or anyone else has to say with some RATIONAL thinking i.e.: personal insults only succeed in continuing to make you look stupid.

Read this darling:

It´s ok if you don´t like Madison, everybody is free to think whatever ... BUT laughing, making jokes or insulting a person when has been hurted is not a model of intelligence ...

Imagine your fucking idoll says to you what Madison has been said ... try to imagine how she feels ... and now imagine people like you bashing her ... smart, right?

Think about it, and while you think about it you can suck my dick, just if you want, don´t get me wrong

Edited by karlossacanell